Dog blows up owner's house

Dog blows up owner's house

''We thought someone had put something through the letter-box or there had been a gas explosion.''

A dog blew up his owner's house after chewing on a deodorant can.

Puppy Zeus caused £2,000 worth of damage in his owner Kerry Leech's property after munching on the flammable object and sparking a huge explosion which set a sofa on fire and shattered the home's double-glazed windows.

Kerry said: ''He's just a pup and at the moment he'll chew anything.

''We thought someone had put something through the letter-box or there had been a gas explosion.''

Fortunately, Zeus and Kerry's five other pets managed to escape the property unharmed.


by for www.femalefirst.co.uk
find me on and follow me on


Tagged in

Recommended Articles