A YouTube star has left firefighters fuming after they were called to his aid following a mishap with a microwave.

Microwave prank gone wrong

Microwave prank gone wrong

The 22-year-old viral prankster - believed to be one half of duo TGFbro - had a group of friends mix several bags of Polyfilla and pour it around his head, which had a plastic bag around it for protection.

They wanted to use the microwave as a mould, but by the time emergency services arrived on Wednesday (06.12.17), the group had spent an hour and a half trying to free their friend, even fitting an air tube into his head to help him breath in case the prank went wrong.

The fire service's official Twitter account wrote: 'We're seriously unimpressed. Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been ''cemented' inside a microwave oven. (sic)''

Meanwhile, Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of the West Midlands Fire Service crew responders, added: ''As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured. (sic)''

Recommended Articles