A Breaking-up Party... Is there such a thing..?

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
cosmicB
Regent Empress

A Breaking-up Party... Is there such a thing..?

Postby cosmicB » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:15 am

Sometimes accidental relationships just don't work out... Be honest about it.. If it's just no-good, and doesn't seem that it can get any better, then talk about breaking up.. But try to do it nicely... Put an email advert in forums or whatevers, and have a huge Breaking-up Party, in which you two unfortunate mismatches get to mingle with about ten to twenty prospective new mates... Have some fun, pick one, take it home, get laid... This way there is no hurting.. just smooth delightful transition... It's a hell of a lot better than going through a huge breakup brawl...

SeattleGirl
Just warming up

Re: A Breaking-up Party... Is there such a thing..?

Postby SeattleGirl » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:22 am

The idea never occurred to me, I've always been too depressed about my own break-ups to think about celebrating, but... I just read an article about a baker somewhere who's doing a pretty good business making divorce cakes, so some people must be using it for an excuse to party! :lol:
Sometimes I think to myself, "why is that frisbee getting bigger?" then suddenly, it hits me!

northlondoner
Mahatma

Postby northlondoner » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:28 pm

The greetings card industry and cake makers are always looking for new ideas. Some people look for any excuse to have a party.

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Pubs and clubs could sponsor and feature, Sunday or Monday pub-nights for breakup parties... Makes total sense to me... It provides a good much needed service to the Public.. Because breakups usually need that typical "hard violent brawl" to get them underway, to get the dolty slob one, in the crap-relationship, to really feel that this one really means Fugink-Business!, and wants you the hell of of her life, NOW!..

With a breakup party there is much less hate and hurt released into humanity from you correcting your mistakes... Plus you two breakup as sort of "friends".. unless your packin' a gun or a blade, and have no qualms about using it to solve little problems...

fiesty_101
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby fiesty_101 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm

I done pretty much everything that you can do post brakeup (sex; make out; fight etc) but never had a party.

Duly noted.

fiesty_101
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby fiesty_101 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm

I done pretty much everything that you can do post brakeup (sex; make out; fight etc) but never had a party.

Duly noted.

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Post your breakup party real-time video on a real-time video blog, and the world will vote on the best BUHU-party...

But me thinks I just may have opened a wee-corner of "pandora's box" with that one... "oops!"..
I wonders here it will be in ten-years..? I bet some will refer to it is "shitt hit the fan"...
It'll make it a lot more fun and easier for nomadic lovers to play...
Maybe even the world could start to learn to love ..?

Return to “Relationship”