Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:41 pm

Plus, isn't her dad always playing in spy movies, much like her...

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:02 pm

With Jolie being in the CFR now, I would imagine she is already programming those kids into manchurian peeps.

:shock:

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Looks like Pitt lost it at the theatre. Maybe something in the film upset him

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:22 pm

SKeptical wrote:
As many of you know, I am not a huge fan of the ickie sciences, but this is a pretty interesting read concerning the child marriages of Madonna (or other hollywood illuminati like Angie) and the wonderful orphans they adopt (duh, what is up with all the insane adoption crap when we got millions in this country that could use help):



Jolie's adoptions are suspect, absolutely. I wonder about Madonna too, but she's not into collecting the way Mange is.

Skeptical

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Skeptical » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:13 pm

The 'bodyguard" was holding a picture that 'triggered' Brad. I can't decipher what the message is--perhaps it's in Arabic--or who the picture is of--sort of looks like Bruce Lee with a gemstone/diamond shape--I thought perhaps the "code" was the Greek lettering Heath had on his forehead in the hanging picture from Imaginarium.

Of note, the MK Ultras/Monarchs are all wearing red/green--Posh and her son, Brad & Zahara--and the numbered hats.......remember Anna Nicole's clown paint--

IRANIAN FLAG

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Skeptical wrote:The 'bodyguard" was holding a picture that 'triggered' Brad. I can't decipher what the message is--perhaps it's in Arabic--or who the picture is of--sort of looks like Bruce Lee with a gemstone/diamond shape--I thought perhaps the "code" was the Greek lettering Heath had on his forehead in the hanging picture from Imaginarium.

Of note, the MK Ultras/Monarchs are all wearing red/green--Posh and her son, Brad & Zahara--and the numbered hats.......remember Anna Nicole's clown paint--

IRANIAN FLAG


Also in the X17 series of pictures, Brad is trying to get around or away from this guy who is holding Brad in place while looking intensely at Brad's face, probably eyes, for a reaction perhaps. The picture seems to be hanging just under the guys face. Sorry, cannot find the link.

Does anyone know if Brad was going into the theatre or leaving suddenly after having seen some of the movie? There could have been subliminal messages in the film as well. Something set him off.

Skeptical

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Skeptical » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:28 pm

The 'bodyguards' and "security' look more like "agents' as in "Mossad' types--this is political in nature--CIA-ish/esque.

Highly suspect.

What was the movie, even? I need more closeups of the picture the goon was holding--Brad is a zombie. Someone or something is trying to trigger/send messages--big time.

KITD, HAIGHA, VAJ AND OTHERS......NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS ONE, TOO.

haigha

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby haigha » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Skeptical wrote:The 'bodyguards' and "security' look more like "agents' as in "Mossad' types--this is political in nature--CIA-ish/esque.

Highly suspect.

What was the movie, even? I need more closeups of the picture the goon was holding--Brad is a zombie. Someone or something is trying to trigger/send messages--big time.

KITD, HAIGHA, VAJ AND OTHERS......NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS ONE, TOO.



I thought the film was Soul Men with Bernie Mac..Bernie had worked with Brad on the Ocean's movies ...Could mean something. I think someone had also floated the idea that the Clams may have gotten their hands on brangelina and it just wasn't publicized.

The other weird thing was that Brad's freakout was reported in several news publications, which I found odd. Can someone link to the picture where he was in handcuffs? I saw something about him being in handcuffs yesterday.

-Haigha UTSI

User avatar
Von Mangy
Chatter
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:48 pm

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Von Mangy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:21 pm

haigha wrote:
Skeptical wrote:The 'bodyguards' and "security' look more like "agents' as in "Mossad' types--this is political in nature--CIA-ish/esque.

Highly suspect.

What was the movie, even? I need more closeups of the picture the goon was holding--Brad is a zombie. Someone or something is trying to trigger/send messages--big time.

KITD, HAIGHA, VAJ AND OTHERS......NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS ONE, TOO.



I thought the film was Soul Men with Bernie Mac..Bernie had worked with Brad on the Ocean's movies ...Could mean something. I think someone had also floated the idea that the Clams may have gotten their hands on brangelina and it just wasn't publicized.

The other weird thing was that Brad's freakout was reported in several news publications, which I found odd. Can someone link to the picture where he was in handcuffs? I saw something about him being in handcuffs yesterday.

-Haigha UTSI


Actually, no. He was promoting TCCOBB

"Pitt - who had just arrived on his own at an LA theater to promote his new flick, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - was pushed around like a perp in front of horrified witnesses."
"I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what's more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on."

Brad Pitt

haigha

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby haigha » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Whoops ! Someone had said it was Soul Men. I know I read that somewhere!! Anyone notice the numbers on TCCOBB

Under Numerology

CC=33

BB=22

That's gotta mean something when you consider the numbers on his hat too.

Haigha UTSI

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:45 pm

haigha wrote:Whoops ! Someone had said it was Soul Men. I know I read that somewhere!! Anyone notice the numbers on TCCOBB

Under Numerology

CC=33

BB=22

That's gotta mean something when you consider the numbers on his hat too.

Haigha UTSI



Does this help? The tagline for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"I was born under unusual circumstances..." ?

haigha

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby haigha » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:
haigha wrote:Whoops ! Someone had said it was Soul Men. I know I read that somewhere!! Anyone notice the numbers on TCCOBB

Under Numerology

CC=33

BB=22

That's gotta mean something when you consider the numbers on his hat too.

Haigha UTSI



Does this help? The tagline for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"I was born under unusual circumstances..." ?


Thanks!

CC/BB=33/22

Yale's Secret Society Skull and Bones has 322 as their symbol a skull with crossbones. That's sort of close.

http://www.richardsyrett.com/images/skull_322.gif

(sorry I can't post pictures)

The longitude of Edinburgh, Scotland, Capital City of Freemasonry is 3.22 degrees. See:

http://www.gaisma.com/en/location/edinburgh.html

The fraternity Brad was in [SIGMA CHI] had a freemasonic handshake on the crest. So Brad's fraternity could have been controlled by the freemasons. Maybe that's who still controls him?

See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SigmaChiBadge.gif

Skull and Bones was referenced in the CIA movie THE GOOD SHEPHERD, guess who starred in that one :roll:

Here's the wiki description of THE GOOD SHEPHERD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Shepherd_(film )

"The narrative flashes back to 1939: Wilson is attending Yale University and is a new member of Skull and Bones, a secret society that grooms future U.S. leaders. As part of his initiation, Wilson must reveal a secret about himself"

-Haigha UTSI

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:58 pm

I love how none of the media publications make any reference to the numbers on his hats. Talk about hiding in plain sight

just a coincidence

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby just a coincidence » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:00 pm

More 33's for the JoliePitts:

Angie plays Christine Collins in the Changeling. Funny how both Brad and Angie star in movies with 33's back to back

33 being the alleged highest Masonic degree and all :whistle: :mrgreen:

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie?Brad Pitt: MK Ultra Poster Children

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:40 am

The report I read, I think on this site, said the attacker (security guard) who mistook Pitt for a papparazzi, was holding a document in his mouth. It showed a picture, I thought it was odd, but assumed he had been reading the document, then jumped in to "help" by grabbing Pitt.

Not sure what I think about this stuff, I have relatives in the Masons but they are no longer active. I never thought of it as a cult, but the person I knew who was the most involved, used to go for his holiday every year to the place in the US where the military is trained. Westpoint, I believe. (He was Canadian, now deceased and just the other day I mentioned to some friends how it was odd he always went there.They said he was obsessed with the US military, and one of his sons had been in the US army, which I think is odd for a Canadian. I don't know if his wife was American, or how difficult it is for a Canadian to join the American military. I also have a relative by marriage, who also was very interested in the US military and her daughter is now an intern at FBI headquarters. That also surprised me, as I would have assumed Americans would give first to their own citizens for these positions. This family also made many trips to the US capital, again a bit odd I thought, as once you have seen the sights, why go back? The fact that my niece had so little trouble getting into this position also surprised me. I guess I should check if they are Masons too!) Am I surrounded by cults? Creepy stuff.

From what I had heard, it was dying out as young people are not interested in joining.
Does the group really have any influence any more? In today's world, how could anyone not know they were being influenced? For instance if Holie has people checking the web for her, or she does it herself, she will have seen these posts won't she? In which case, she should know she is indoctrinated. In addition, many actors have played spies, its a common thriller scenario. Is Damon and Deniro part of this cult for making "Good Shepherd?" Where does it end? You may have something here, there are a lot of coincidences, its hard to explain all of them away.


Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 26 guests