Female Oral sex

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
MissCharlie
Regent Empress

Re: eating pussy

Postby MissCharlie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 pm

harrymetsally wrote:
Even men do not always like oral as much as women think...

:shock: Damn..Bring on the Ylang Ylang Oil then.

Kilted
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Kilted » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:53 am

Julie78 wrote:Males should gently clean the pussy with there mouths after they have cum as well as eating and licking before hand it add a new dimension to oral sex

Julie,

Could not agree more. With an ex when I would start running out I would love to get there and lick all the juice's dripping out. I would get firmly between her thighs and energeticly lick her as I knew what was coming. She would squeeze my head with her thighs as a big organism would hit. As the organism rippled through her body I would feel it squeesed between her thighs.

I can not tell you how much I miss that. I was both jealous and pleased. Jealous her organism was bigger than mine BUT pleased I gave it to her :P

Zteps83
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Zteps83 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 am

Does everyone insist on their partner to have a shower before they go down on her?

With my girlfriend it goes without saying that she'll shower...
Only once I went down on her in the morning, and that was after she showered before bed.

harrymetsally

Postby harrymetsally » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 am

MissCharlie wrote:
harrymetsally wrote:
Even men do not always like oral as much as women think...

:shock: Damn..Bring on the Ylang Ylang Oil then.

That will inevitably lubricate the process :tounge:

And BTW, I was meaning that many men don't enjoy receiving oral as much as women think.
I suspect receiving oral is something that popular culture tells us that we must enjoy,
when in fact it depends on who we are, what mood we are in. The variations are endless...
Ask not what you can do for your country; just ask yourself what you can do.

Lynda Cartwright
Wet behind the ears

Postby Lynda Cartwright » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Have never met a man yet who doesn't enjoy Oral both ways and a long slow sensuous 69 is just fantastic, particulary on a Sunday morning lie in after a satisfying Saturday night.

Some time ago I did get fed up with a fella who, having sated our appetites, sucked his teeth to remove hairs. So went to a neat brazilian after that and now can enjoy oral without any dental cleansing afterwards.

harrymetsally

Postby harrymetsally » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am

Lynda Cartwright wrote:Have never met a man yet who doesn't enjoy Oral both ways and a long slow sensuous 69 is just fantastic, particulary on a Sunday morning lie in after a satisfying Saturday night.

Some time ago I did get fed up with a fella who, having sated our appetites, sucked his teeth to remove hairs. So went to a neat brazilian after that and now can enjoy oral without any dental cleansing afterwards.

Agree 100%, Lynda: Speaking personally, a drawn-out 69 (followed by a spot of in-and-out :wink: ) on a Sunday morning is a great way to start the day.

And again, 100% on the brazilian: it does make a man's job so much easier and nicer, and it feels much more like kissing a mouth.

On this subject: do you girls like it when a man uses his fingers in your hole(s) when licking your pussy?
Ask not what you can do for your country; just ask yourself what you can do.

libra2
Wizard

Postby libra2 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Is 69 pussy on the Chinese menu? :lol:

Kilted
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Kilted » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:52 am

libra2 wrote:Is 69 pussy on the Chinese menu? :lol:

ROFL - Take out only :twisted:

brayanaustin
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby brayanaustin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 am

At the time I thought maybe it was my technique, but it was the only one of many who did not, while others have tried, I think it is true that women vary, and it was not there.

floris69
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby floris69 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm

i absolutely adore it, and always have done .. my husband has been the best by far but i would love to experience the sensation of a woman licking me there also :wink:
i really missed it when i was single for a year in my 20's .. i wasnt interested in one night stands, not my thing but i was seriously considering just getting it together with a male friend for a good old licking
in fact, if someone could invent a pussy licking sex toy for single girls or when husbands away , they would make a bloody killing :D

sparklyshoes
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sparklyshoes » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 pm

As part of a balanced sex life I love it ! husband knows where to go and has me intranced. Gorgeous !

lucyjc
Wet behind the ears

Postby lucyjc » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 pm

whilst im sure that somwhere out there there must be at least one girl who really dosn't like it i would think that most who don't think they do just have only had it done badly by guys who arnt interested and have had bad experiences therefore

bobeee1
Wet behind the ears

Postby bobeee1 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Iceman301 wrote:
Lrules wrote:
Immy wrote:mmmm hubby ate me last night so well that i came all over his face in about three minutes flat.... still tingling thinking about it now ;-)

sex is for female pleasure

No way is eating pussy, or sex, for female pleasure. I love eating pussy just as much as regular sex, or more even. I get so much enjoyment and satisfaction out of pleasing my lady that i have gone without having an orgasm myself.

Have you found eating pussy makes your partner ask for sex I can give my wife orgasms which make her tense her muscles and get nice wet and noisy this with my tongue and 2 fingers but I always have to approach her for sex or make. Reading some the post here some women can't wait to be asked

daveyjones05
Wet behind the ears

Postby daveyjones05 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:26 pm

I'd miss a main meal every day and replace it with eating pussy. Nothing beats it, the thighs around your head, hands pulling your hair, swallowing her juices, licking down and around to lap them up, tongue inside, outiside, above and below. Fast and slow :-)

CuriousGeorge123

Postby CuriousGeorge123 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 pm

daveyjones05 wrote:I'd miss a main meal every day and replace it with eating pussy. Nothing beats it, the thighs around your head, hands pulling your hair, swallowing her juices, licking down and around to lap them up, tongue inside, outiside, above and below. Fast and slow :-)

+1

Return to “Relationship”