groin kick

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

brit27

Re: ok

Postby brit27 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:25 pm

whoa wrote:OK,
ok, im a girl whos got a ballsack-seriously-nuts i cant believe im telling u this but ive got busted in the balls-everything- knees,grabs, a bat u name it but it hurts less than a boob blasted! It looks weird to see a female lying on the ground holding her nuts! It makes u embarrassed My balls are a birth defect called pluetesticularia-extremley rare. but one day i got nailed in the nuts with a bat. It caused a testicle rupture. But a testicle ruptue isnt as bad a breast contusion-let me tell ya'! :shock: :arrow: :cry: [/list]

brit27

Re: ok

Postby brit27 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:33 pm

brit27 wrote:
whoa wrote:OK,
ok, im a girl whos got a ballsack-seriously-nuts i cant believe im telling u this but ive got busted in the balls-everything- knees,grabs, a bat u name it but it hurts less than a boob blasted! It looks weird to see a female lying on the ground holding her nuts! It makes u embarrassed My balls are a birth defect called pluetesticularia-extremley rare. but one day i got nailed in the nuts with a bat. It caused a testicle rupture. But a testicle ruptue isnt as bad a <A HREF="http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_257">breast</A> contusion-let me tell ya'! :shock: :arrow: :cry: [/list]

now seriosly, it hurts to get hit in the nuts! One time i got dumped and nailed in my jewels! :shock: I wrestle so i have to wear a bikini so that shows the opponent my weak point-besides my boobs :oops: almost every time i fight i get my balls kneed,squeezed or etc. i do like to kick guys in the nads but theyll just bust my balls - sometimes with a weapon. if you get blasted in the balls in wrestling- forget it! i have to scratch my balls... :mrgreen:

brit 27

Re: ok

Postby brit 27 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:36 pm

brit27 wrote:
brit27 wrote:
whoa wrote:OK,
ok, im a girl whos got a ballsack-seriously-nuts i cant believe im telling u this but ive got busted in the balls-everything- knees,grabs, a bat u name it but it hurts less than a boob blasted! It looks weird to see a female lying on the ground holding her nuts! It makes u embarrassed My balls are a birth defect called pluetesticularia-extremley rare. but one day i got nailed in the nuts with a bat. It caused a testicle rupture. But a testicle ruptue isnt as bad a <A HREF="http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_257"><A HREF="http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_257">breast</A></A> contusion-let me tell ya'! :shock: :arrow: :cry: [/list]

now seriosly, it hurts to get hit in the nuts! One time i got dumped and nailed in my jewels! :shock: I wrestle so i have to wear a <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_176' target='_blank'>bikini</A> so that shows the opponent my weak point-besides my boobs :oops: almost every time i fight i get my balls kneed,squeezed or etc. i do like to kick guys in the nads but theyll just bust my balls - sometimes with a weapon. if you get blasted in the balls in wrestling- forget it! i have to scratch my balls... :mrgreen:
i have to wear a cup to protect the jewels! or else... :shock: "OOO MY BALLS!!!" :cry:

User avatar
Bouncy
Cherubim
Posts: 21259
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:51 pm
Location: In a Bouncy Castle

Postby Bouncy » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:48 pm

Why not imagine that your genitalia is on the outside of your body like a man's: your uterus, cervix, clitoris, labia major, labia minor, perenium, urinary meatus, etc. Yeah, all those sensitive pink bits. Then imagine what it would feel like to have someone kick it.

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:52 am

if kiked hard enough the guy might never produce sperm

4u2dcipher
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:24 am

Postby 4u2dcipher » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:53 am

In will say it hurts more if one gets hit instead of both of them. Its not so much as your balls hurting as it is your stomach cramping up. Then nausia sets in depending on how hard you get hit. But yes it does hurt really bad.

john g

groin kick

Postby john g » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:24 pm

yes getting kicked or squeezed is excruciating . it has happened many times but the worst was when having sex with a girlfriend who is now an ex. I have very large testicles similar to golf balls and are very sensitive and even the slightest knock can put me down. she just grabbed them and squeezed hard and wouldnt let go. she was just screaming and saying you have been flirting with my mates. just as i thought i was gonna pass out i actually came which really shocked her and she just let go and stormed out of the bedroom. i lay there for what seemed like ages. for weekes they were very tender and my doctor advised me to wear a suspensory jockstrap to support them which is different from a normal jock coz it is like a lttle pouch that just holds the testes firmly in place. even now i suffer with some pain occassionaly and doctor said that it is because of what happened and they will always be very sensitive as a result. we split up in the end coz everytime we had an argument she would grab my balls and squeeze. obviously it had to come to and because i feared one day she would rupture them.

Guest

Re: groin kick

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:14 am

brit22 wrote:Recently my boyfriend had a run in with his jealous ex. Well needless to say when she had her chance to adress him she did with a very hard kick to his balls. He had to have me drive him home due to being doubled over. I have always heard that guys over react about getting their manhood wounded but I was wondering if anyone does know for sure if he really was hurt or any long term problems he may have down there.



Last night, my girlfriend decided to kick me in the testicles with her high heels. No warning. She said it turned her on, having me clutching my genitals on the floor. The answer is yes, it does hurt.

Guest

Re: groin kick

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:21 am

john g wrote:yes getting kicked or squeezed is excruciating . it has happened many times but the worst was when having sex with a girlfriend who is now an ex. I have very large testicles similar to golf balls and are very sensitive and even the slightest knock can put me down. she just grabbed them and squeezed hard and wouldnt let go. she was just screaming and saying you have been flirting with my mates. just as i thought i was gonna pass out i actually came which really shocked her and she just let go and stormed out of the bedroom. i lay there for what seemed like ages. for weekes they were very tender and my doctor advised me to wear a suspensory jockstrap to support them which is different from a normal jock coz it is like a lttle pouch that just holds the testes firmly in place. even now i suffer with some pain occassionaly and doctor said that it is because of what happened and they will always be very sensitive as a result. we split up in the end coz everytime we had an argument she would grab my balls and squeeze. obviously it had to come to and because i feared one day she would rupture them.


My girlfriend loves to play with my testicles. She says it is stimulating to have a power to seriously hurt me! She is no physco, she is adorable, but she has a thin about kneeing me, or squeezing me, or biting them. Biting is so painful.

Steve01
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:48 am

Postby Steve01 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:59 pm

yes it does hurt very bad especially if u get kicked hard. You could have major problems.

kellycat

balls

Postby kellycat » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:50 am

Why don't you guys just admit females are superior for not having balls? A woman can contol a man anytime she wants with his balls. So why not ladies enjoy the power that you have over a man's balls. Nature gave it to you and us, so why not use it. Now prove it.

ZCathy34321

agree

Postby ZCathy34321 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:28 pm

The human female sex is superiior for not having hanging testicles. I actually feel sorry for some guys for having balls. They are so easily hurt.
So men with this power of strenght should consider the weakness of balls, that women do not have. So who is weaker, the female that lives longer, or the male that has delicate balls?

guest1975

Postby guest1975 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:16 am

it can really be very painful to get kicked there...i have been kicked many times & the pain is soemthing that cannot be described...i think girls should not kick the balls of any guys unless he is trying to r****....

James Bond
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:03 am

Re: DOES A KICK TO THE BALLS REALLY HURT

Postby James Bond » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:19 am

TOMAS wrote:Please remember the question. Does a hit or kick to the balls really hurt? Not which sex endures more pain of a groin hit. The answer is yes, a kick, punch or grab to the testicles of a man (which I do "sometime regretably have") does cause extreme pain). The fact that any person male or female can get hit, punched or hurt is obvious. But to the said fact that the male organs of gereration are exposed hanging, makes males very vuneralbel. Yes I can agree that even the slightest hit, punch or touch of a kick wil cause a male extreme pain. Where as the female has her organs of generation inside. Therefore there is no comparisson of the groin. In most cases the male is weaker, the female is stronger and does not have to wear a cup.

So back to the question is the male, boy faking it? No, the average, girl woman, has no idea of the pain of a kick to the balls. Or the fact that every man and boy must protect his groin, balls, testicles, from the daily hit of turnstyles, shopping carts, doors etc. Some how nature gave females an advandtage that I can not explain.


But in truth women do wear groin protection in martial arts!If you dont believe me just go to google and type in female groin protection and look at all the different styles for a womans groin!?

Two years ago I was playing soccer with some men and women and by(missake)I kicked a girl in the genitals! And It droped her to the ground in extream pain! She was curled up on the ground for a good 15min!!!

It creates extream incompasitating pain in women when struck in the vulva! I have seen it happen more than once!! And it is very dangerious for women! And after talking to a few doctors about this they said the pain is about the same because the same hypo gastrick nerve plex nerve system.

But I have also been in a fight once and was kicked hard in the balls and it did hurt but it did not slow me down it hurt for a second with a little ache in my belly but all it made me made as hell which was good because it made me fight even harder!! :twisted:

But I have seen other men to take a hard shot and just shake it off to!?

James Bond
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:03 am

Re: agree

Postby James Bond » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:52 am

ZCathy34321 wrote:The human female sex is superiior for not having hanging testicles. I actually feel sorry for some guys for having balls. They are so easily hurt.
So men with this power of strenght should consider the weakness of balls, that women do not have. So who is weaker, the female that lives longer, or the male that has delicate balls?


Hummmm? I have seen women hurt very badly when hit in the same area!!It is true,If a women is kicked hard in the groin by a 130lb person it can do serious damage,broke pubic bone,nerve damage,damaged uterious ovarys,and it is true if the main artery that goes to the uterious is broke it could lead to death with in minutes!


Return to “Health”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests