All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Jolie Shops At Whole Foods in Sherman Oaks

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 am

Here you go:

guesta

Postby guesta » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 am

Thanks.

Can you show me the steps you load the photos in !!

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:53 am

guesta wrote:Thanks.

Can you show me the steps you load the photos in !!

Sure. You post the link, then shade it in and go up to the code that says IMG and click that. Then hit post and your image should appear.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:57 am

guesta wrote:the following two photos shows the moments the TriO was about to leave the Whole food. Then as the onlooker said: AJ pulled Z's thumbs out of her mouth, pulled Z's hand away from Shi while Shi was still sucking hers. Z got angry (look at her dead emotional face expressions on both photos) and had done something to Shi (based on onlooker told at internet -- Z attached Shi) that caused Shi cried desperately, especially AJ still forced Shi to hold Z's hand for photo show. Aj is such a Bleet !!

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/asset ... gie_lg.jpg

http://www.haveuheard.net/wp-content/up ... 0x1023.jpg

Can someone kindly help me to load the photos into her which I cannot. -- Thanks.

Thanks for posting. Shiloh's not even touching the brat's blanket. So much for that theory.

You mention Z's dead eyes. Someone did a cartoon depicting her with that zombie stare. Daily Mail's got it in the article that discusses the game where Z, Mad, and Pax are made out to be cross dressers.

guestab

Postby guestab » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:46 pm

January 17th, 2010

Angelina Jolie Takes Shiloh Grocery Shopping — And Dresses Her Like A Boy Again!

How do you feel about Shiloh’s ongoing boyish wardrobe?

Angelina Jolie had a little girls days out Jan. 15 at Whole Foods in Sherman Oaks, Calif., with daughters Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 3 — but you’d think it was a little boys day out judging by Shiloh’s ensemble! Angelina, how can you dress so fashionably yourself, and then put your daughter in drag? Not to mention, we’re not sure sure it’s even safe for Shiloh to be wearing a tie. Unless it’s a clip-on, you’re taking a pretty big risk — you should never put anything around a child’s neck that could potentially choke them! Bonnie already addressed the issue herself, but we urge you again Angie — please stop dressing Shiloh like a little boy!

While Angie took the girls out for some grocery shopping and questionable fashion decisions, dad Brad Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 8, had a boys day out in Louisiana. They headed for the Louisiana Superdome where they caught the New Orleans Saints’ playoff game against the Arizona Cardinals.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/01/17 ... boy-again/

guestab

Postby guestab » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Don't know how to post new discussion article here. Maybe someone can help by taking the one above and this one into a new discussion tread that can help Shiloh.

January 14th, 2010

News Alert: Shiloh Dressed Like a Boy Again!

Brangelina —I admire your charitable giving, especially your incredibly-needed $1,000,000 donation to Haiti. Buy why oh why are you continuing to dress Shiloh like a little boy?

Angelina Jolie — you took little Shiloh, Zahara and Pax to the Fashion Square Shopping Center in Sherman Oaks, CA on Jan. 13 to buy Pax an iPod, and yet again 3 1/2-year-old “Shi” is dressed like Brad Pitt, with a boy’s hat, leather jacket just like daddy’s and dull, dark pants and a T-shirt.

She’s already so physically a daddy lookalike, it’s just not necessary to dress her like Brad, too, if that’s the point you’re trying to make.

Meanwhile, once again — Zahara gets to have a girly touch with her flouncy lavender shirt.

Now, shrinks we have talked to already are warning you, Brangelina, that you could be leading Shiloh into “gender confusion.” “She’s being guided into a bisexual role,” believes psychologist Dr. David Eigen.

This Shiloh being dressed like a boy thing — just gets weirder and weirder!

Now, girlfriends if you don’t believe me, click to see a photo gallery of evidence. Then VOTE!

-Bonnie Fuller

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/01/14 ... boy-again/

Whorelina Hater
Heroine

Postby Whorelina Hater » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 pm

The Shiloh thing is pretty much breaking my heart. You can see she needs comforting and is not being comforted. You can see that Jolie is squeezing her hand too hard and hurting her as well. You can see that she dressed Zahara in identical clothes to herself - Zahara has a beautiful face, and she looks great in the outfit (IMHO), but Jolie really didn't deal with Zahara's HAIR, again.

And, once again, she dressed Shiloh like a boy, with a tie, looking awful.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Whorelina Hater wrote:The Shiloh thing is pretty much breaking my heart. You can see she needs comforting and is not being comforted. You can see that Jolie is squeezing her hand too hard and hurting her as well. You can see that she dressed Zahara in identical clothes to herself - Zahara has a beautiful face, and she looks great in the outfit (IMHO), but Jolie really didn't deal with Zahara's HAIR, again.

And, once again, she dressed Shiloh like a boy, with a tie, looking awful.

Jolie really gets off on that pressure point thing. How she thrives on having power over the weak and innocent! But she will get her just desserts and then some.

code: Test follower

Ima Guest

Postby Ima Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Bump for last pic of Shiloh seen with blonde hair. Although she has a hat on you can see that her hair is still light.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 am

Bump to show what a crappy mom Jolie is.

Guest-non

Postby Guest-non » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:49 am

What is the point of her shopping at the mainly organic Whole Foods, when she feeds the kids Cheetos and salty crackers???

Totally defeats the purpose when you see them with Cheetos quite a lot..... :roll: :lol:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 am

I can't come out of a grocery (family of 3) with less than an overflowing cart, yet Jolie emerges with how many bags? Clearly this was a photo op (to show that she does, too, eat!!!! She is normal!!!) that went awry with Shiloh's tears and Jolie's inappropriate reaction.

Guest-non

Postby Guest-non » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:49 am

I did wonder about the bags looking rather empty - they looked like they had maybe one tiny thing in each bag.... just for appearances sake.... Even I cant come out of a grocery store with quite a few bags of food, for just 2.... but then again, maybe her nannies/bodyguards (who were not in the photos) had the bags of food? Maybe? But I do know Jolie loves her PR ops.... so maybe not?

About Jolie's reaction to Shiloh, you can say that maybe Jolie felt unconfortable ministering to her child's tears in such a public situation, but unfortunately it does not seem that way, more like she doesnt know how to properly.... or doesnt want to?

But those cheetos (someone said they think they have an endorsement with them) and then pretending to shop at Whole Foods because that is what the chic, uber rich mothers do these days, to show the world, how eco-friendly and environmentally aware they are, not to mention they want to fed their children only whole foods, untainted with chemicals.... yeah sure!!.... :roll:

guesta

Postby guesta » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:57 am

Jolie only photo ops at shopping, balcony, kids visit at the set but not others.

Bill, the bodyguard indicated that Jolie giggles when her kids in tears or pains. That shall apply particularly to Shiloh as shown on the photos of this Whole Foods shopping and the outings at Venice bridge. Even insane AJ herself told the Press "She enjoyed and thought it's cute that
Zahara screamed at the sleeping baby Shiloh's face every day and clawed Shiloh's cheeks".

How evil and terrible this AJolie woman, especially as the birth mother of Shiloh.

Fabulous Guest

That baby is abuse Jolie Shops At Whole Foods in Sherman Oa

Postby Fabulous Guest » Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

ho-ho-holie wrote:Image

:?
Why is she dressing Shilo like a boy, it is the same little girl who is always with her little pink blanket ?

We've seen this again and again. She does the pressure points and the kid cries. She is even scared to cry anymore. Somebody needs to help this child...and all of the children.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”