Whay is Angelina so Skinny?

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Skankalina
Evangelist

Whay is Angelina so Skinny?

Postby Skankalina » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 am

Here you can post your different reasons why you believe this. Its suspicious. I'm starting with some mag cutouts. Reminding you that this is NOT sexy.

SEPTEMBER 10, 2007 Life & Style

It is not the good deeds you do, it is your INTENT that creates your Karma...

Re: Whay is Angelina so Skinny?

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 am

she's always been skinny except for when she trained for Tomb Raider.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:30 am

She obviously hasn't put her fake boobs back in place.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:30 am

Guest wrote:she's always been skinny except for when she trained for Tomb Raider.

She actually has been quite heavy at some times in her life.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 am

Diet pills? Yeah right. :roll: More like cocaine.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:43 am

Guest wrote:Diet pills? Yeah right. :roll: More like cocaine.

Heroin

pyt

Postby pyt » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 am

I don't understand why they print this tribble, they must think that people are too stupid to know that if you have no fat on your body then the diet pills are ineffective. :roll:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 am

Keep doing them WHITE LINES Manjawlina and keep getting higher, you are a waste of skin!!

Vajranagini
Seraphim

Postby Vajranagini » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 am

Oh, i don't doubt she's addicted to (meth)-amphetamine.Or cocaine. Or heroin. Addiction to any or all of those will cause weight loss. Notice we don't see her with "pinned" pupils(heroin), but she is often seen in public with LARGE pupils, even while she was "pregnant with twins".

I haven't been able to find any pix of her in that green dress at Cannes, but there are some shots in that series, of her with pupils so large they almost need guard rails, and Brad (whose pupils look NORMAL) looks like he is completely stressed out, as though he is worried someone will NOTICE she is as HIGH as a KITE. It was not at the photo session with Jack Black that she looks STONED; it was LATER ON in the event. It was the ones where Brad has her by the hand and seems to be PULLING her through the crowd.

I have noticed that she will arrive at an event and her eyes will look normal, but if you look at the "later on in the evening/departure" pix, her pupils will have GROWN to suspicious proportions! MSN used to have an archive of event pix classified by "arrival", "event proper" and "departure"; I found the most "stoned Mangy" pix in the latter categories, naturally, and many of them were when she was allegedly "pregnant".
Vajranagini

"Who in all their work sees God, they in Truth go unto God; God is their worship, God is their offering; offered by God into the Fire of God..."

Bhagavad-Gita, Ch.4, v.24

4|9|2
3|5|7
8|1|6

Skepticalll

Postby Skepticalll » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:26 am

How many different women did they hire, seriously? Where is Angelina Jolie, who is Angelina Jolie, and why does she have so many different women playing her? Why does she go into hiding and where does she go into hiding? Who is the blond haired woman? Freaky Friday.

That is not human, that veiny, lizardy person with the elongated arms & fingers.....

Devolution of the Feminine....great work Mangie & your replaCIAments.

Who owns Poople magazine....and US Weekly....etc?

I think we may find that the media is more controlled than even we FF'ers want to believe. It is absolutely at the point of absurdity at this point.

Skeletrout
Seraphim

Postby Skeletrout » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 am

Guest wrote:

Heroin

Both. She needs the coke when she's working and she needs the heroin to come down at night.
There is no movie of Cleopatra to be made (and how that is a bad thing given the insanity and rampaging spoiled ego of this woman)....Scott Rudin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:49 am

This is like groundhog day. The same b s over and over. I'm so sick of "Brad is so concerned about her weight". Who frig-gen cares? I guess she likes the attention of the media focusing on her weight. It's the fainting, the weakness the endless stories about it. Is this ever going to stop or are we going to be subjected to this horse sht for the rest of our natural lives? And for all that's holy, she is NOT FIVE FOOT EIGHT. She's barely 5'4" or stretching it, 5'5". This has been discussed ad nauseum but still they print these lies. Help!!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 am

BUMP

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 am

Yo Bad Azizi!!!!

Mac and P
Queen

Postby Mac and P » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 am

Guest wrote:This is like groundhog day. The same b s over and over. I'm so sick of "Brad is so concerned about her weight". Who frig-gen cares? I guess she likes the attention of the media focusing on her weight. It's the fainting, the weakness the endless stories about it. Is this ever going to stop or are we going to be subjected to this horse sht for the rest of our natural lives? And for all that's holy, she is NOT FIVE FOOT EIGHT. She's barely 5'4" or stretching it, 5'5". This has been discussed ad nauseum but still they print these lies. Help!!!!

Really? She really pushes that tall, gutsy, relentless, personna. What a fake. Brad worried? Sure? Perhaps he should worry about his children and the instability in their "home." Or he could worry about psychomomma's yarns, her drug problem, or her inability to tell the truth .

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”