O/T Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes split

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: O/T Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes split

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:Another celeb marriage ends.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... split.html

I guess those who say "Oscar is a curse" may have a point.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Hillary Swank, Julia Roberts, Halle Berry-- you name it.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Reese Witherspoon.

XYZZYX

Postby XYZZYX » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Has Kate and Leo DiCpario ever had something going ? I always wonder about them, but then again she does not seem his type. I think they would make a nice couple though - she seems to bring out something good in him.

Marilyn Monroe
FF Royalty

Postby Marilyn Monroe » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Are you kidding Leo is back with Bar. Kate is not his type at all. Sam most likely has meet a new young actress that has caught his eye and Kate won't tolerate it. They have a son together. He has a daughter from another marriage. She will be fine.
It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.
Marilyn Monroe

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Wasn't there a gay rumor about Sam Mendes a while back? I seem to remember that being on another thread on this board that also talked about Brad being bisexual. Makes me wonder now if this person was legit.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm

by: . reply 312 01/19/09 @02:13
Hi all..I'll try to comment on the other posts. GP is bi. Do you think her relationship with Madge is strictly platonic? BA has a lot of addiction issues, with sexuality being one of them. He is totally self-destructive and that is why GP left him and that will be why JG does too. SM is no stranger to same sex hookups. I have never heard the same about KW but who knows...The poster (make-up artist) pretty much nails it on LD, LH and TM. CD & Kirsten Dunst have been on/off smack for years. KD descended in hardcore drugs after she caught Jake Gyllenhall in bed with Austin NIchols at the Chateau Marmont several years ago. And no matter what you read she has never recovered. His sister fixed them up hoping he was bi like the rest of the family. Guess what? He's not. Not a well kept secret. Anyway, his Mom has had an on/off affair with JLC for years.

This is from the Brad is Bisexual thread. The info was from Datalounge. hmm...
SM=Sam Mendes
KW= Kate Winslet

Slagalina Slaglie
Advocate

Postby Slagalina Slaglie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Kate has a daughter Mia from her first marriage with director Jim Threapleton, Sam doesn’t have other children. He and Kate have a son Joe. Sams marriage to Kate was his first, Kates second. If this separation leads to divorce than Kate would have two divorces by the age of 34. I wonder who she is going to date next, probably Angelina Jolie since she fancies her. Check out my ‘why does Kate Winslet fancy Angelina Jolie’ thread. Kate may be straight but maybe she’s bisexual? I didn’t like Sam for Kate in the first place, he is ugly.
Angelina Jolie: "I am odd-looking. I sometimes think I look like a funny Muppet."

kate and Angie

Postby kate and Angie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Slagalina Slaglie wrote:Kate has a daughter Mia from her first marriage with director Jim Threapleton, Sam doesn’t have other children. He and Kate have a son Joe. Sams marriage to Kate was his first, Kates second. If this separation leads to divorce than Kate would have two divorces by the age of 34. I wonder who she is going to date next, probably Angelina Jolie since she fancies her. Check out my ‘why does Kate Winslet fancy Angelina Jolie’ thread. Kate may be straight but maybe she’s bisexual? I didn’t like Sam for Kate in the first place, he is ugly.

Kate Winslet and Angelina Jolie both had an affair that lasted months with the same woman, but at different times, this was a few years ago. The Entertainment Lawyer outed this about a year ago. He came right out and said Angelina was one of the women, he never said who the woman they had the affair was, but he said the other A list actress was from England and the hint he gave was her movie , the one she was in with Cameron Diaz The Holiday, he basically named Kate, if you go look at that blind, it was a out there. He typed out Angelina Jolie, then people kept guessing who the other actress was, he kept leaving hints, til eveyone got it.

Angelina Jolie + X + Kate Winslet

This was prior to the stink eye ..and thinking it happened in New York.

kate and angie

Postby kate and angie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Slagalina Slaglie wrote:Kate has a daughter Mia from her first marriage with director Jim Threapleton, Sam doesn’t have other children. He and Kate have a son Joe. Sams marriage to Kate was his first, Kates second. If this separation leads to divorce than Kate would have two divorces by the age of 34. I wonder who she is going to date next, probably Angelina Jolie since she fancies her. Check out my ‘why does Kate Winslet fancy Angelina Jolie’ thread. Kate may be straight but maybe she’s bisexual? I didn’t like Sam for Kate in the first place, he is ugly.

Kate Winslet and Angelina Jolie both had an affair that lasted months with the same woman, but at different times, this was a few years ago. The Entertainment Lawyer outed this about a year ago. He came right out and said Angelina was one of the women, he never said who the woman they had the affair was, but he said the other A list actress was from England and the hint he gave was her movie , the one she was in with Cameron Diaz The Holiday, he basically named Kate, if you go look at that blind, it was a out there. He typed out Angelina Jolie, then people kept guessing who the other actress was, he kept leaving hints, til eveyone got it.

Angelina Jolie + X + Kate Winslet

This was prior to the stink eye ..and thinking it happened in New York.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 pm

what the f*** are you trying to say?

I'd hate to leave you alone on the shizofrenic face of life...

Slagalina Slaglie
Advocate

Postby Slagalina Slaglie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Guest wrote:

You’re an idiot. Can’t you read?
Angelina Jolie: "I am odd-looking. I sometimes think I look like a funny Muppet."

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Slagalina Slaglie wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re an idiot. Can’t you read?

don't worry,calm down. lol.

we all get that you like both these women.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Found this on gossiprocks forum:

These A+ list female film actresses (when I say A+, there is no wishy washy, they are A+) are really different, but they do have one very big thing in common. A woman. That's right. While one of the A+ listers is no stranger to women, the other A+ lister is, or would have the world believe she is. However, each of our A+ listers separately spent several months with a woman who must be magnificent or beautiful or extremely talented in the bedroom to attract the interest of these A+ listers. The only thing these two A+ listers have in common is the huge amount of money they get for making films. The fact that these two completely different personalities and looks could both fall for the same woman just boggles the mind. That, and the fact that at least one of the A+ listers has never shown a propensity to spend time with the same team. This one blew me away.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”