Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Christina Applegate

Re: Brad Before and After Pictures

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 pm

she the lurker..... wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

^^^^^
PRE nose job!?!! :shock:

code: bread ubjors (brad up yours :lol: )

.....and pre-jaw implants. The two hazelnut hooks at both sides of his jaws are implants. Brad, pre the cheeks/jaws implant has his mummy's rounded oval shape with short jaw line and fat under chin. He's predisposed to be double chinned before his surgery.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:55 pm

he is wearing lip gloss

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Faery
Princess

Postby Faery » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 am

Guest wrote:
Faery wrote:

Pictures like this make me believe there really is something to the "gay agenda" and social engineering I have been reading about. That picture screams homosexual to me now, but it could not have been a mistake for it to be released... so why?

The little girls who are supposedly the target market for those magazines would not have picked up on the gay in that photo (or most of them wouldn't). But, Brad is from the oldest gen13 year and our generation is very small. So, could such a small group of people with only their allowances to spend support an entire magazine? Doubtful. So, there was obviously a secondary market among gay men. I guess there may have been a tertiary market among grown women. So, with these two adult markets you get into the older part of gen1e (then, if he was 24 that would perhaps be everyone before 68 or 69. But, more importantly, you get the baby boomers. Adults then would include more generations than that, but by then you are going to only have gay men.

That makes sense.
Curses! Foiled again!
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=655095
Mods/Admins please take pity on me and un-ban my IP one day.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 am

Faery wrote:
Guest wrote:
Faery wrote:

Pictures like this make me believe there really is something to the "gay agenda" and social engineering I have been reading about. That picture screams homosexual to me now, but it could not have been a mistake for it to be released... so why?

The little girls who are supposedly the target market for those magazines would not have picked up on the gay in that photo (or most of them wouldn't). But, Brad is from the oldest gen13 year and our generation is very small. So, could such a small group of people with only their allowances to spend support an entire magazine? Doubtful. So, there was obviously a secondary market among gay men. I guess there may have been a tertiary market among grown women. So, with these two adult markets you get into the older part of gen1e (then, if he was 24 that would perhaps be everyone before 68 or 69. But, more importantly, you get the baby boomers. Adults then would include more generations than that, but by then you are going to only have gay men.

That makes sense.

Yeah, I'm young enough to remember those photos. I didn't think anything of them. Hec, I didn't know what gay was.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 am

Brad resents his parents because they are simple people and give him away.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:49 am

ALL the young celebrities dressed like that in the Eighties, or at least they did in Photos.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 am

Prince Wanna-be :laff:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 am

He is so scrawny

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”