Magazine article

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
clare175
Beginner! Talk to me!

Magazine article

Postby clare175 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm writing a piece for an upmarket glossy women's weekly magazine about women who have got pregnant very early on in a relationship or after a short fling. I'd like to speak to a woman who fell pregnant within six weeks of meeting someone, had the baby but hasn't stayed with the father.

It will be a very positive and sensitively handled piece for a lovely magazine, about how sometimes life takes a turn that you don't expect - but that it can end up being the best thing that has happened to you.

Perhaps you were busy concentrating on your career with no plans to have children any time soon, but now you are happier than ever as a mum.

I need to speak to a woman aged 28-40. It would just involve a chat on the phone. You would need to be pictured but you would be paid for your time and the piece can be read back to you before publication to check you are happy with everything.

If you or anyone you know might be interested please email me at [email protected] as soon as possible.

Thanks

Clare

northlondoner
Mahatma

Re: Magazine article

Postby northlondoner » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Kelly Brook a possible interviewee?

miclebarbossa
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Magazine article

Postby miclebarbossa » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

A Primary Source Website of magazine articles, _ Library of Magazine Articles, article archive, finding old magazines, _ Article Archive.

Return to “Parenting”