More proof joLIE faked her twin pregnancy

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: More proof joLIE faked her twin pregnancy

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 am

Guest wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:As if an anorexic would be fertile. Please, you don't know anything. I'll bet she doesn't get a period. :roll:
Yes, she also goes to the toilet, she IS human. But I really doubt it if she ever carried those twins. It's so damn obvious.

Anorexics can't get pregnant?! Nicole ritchie anyone?

Saying that, I've always wondered how Victoria Beckham got pregnant with her 3 boys. The first one (Brooklyn, I think) she wasn't super skinny but since then she's been tiny.

I think Posh used IVF for the next two. She's seriously underweight and also suffers from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which can make conception even harder. She looked gorgeous when she was pregnant with her first, I wish she'd fill out a bit.

leila, nsi

Postby leila, nsi » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:22 am

Guest wrote:More proof:

Jennifer Garner is about close to full term in this photo. (link- http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2008/12/28/jennifer-garner-is-still-pregnant/

Such a cute picture, that is a happy kid, and mom's tummy stays still! Interesting someone mentioned Pitt not bothering about his pregnant partner. That was really noticable at the time. They were with The Edge of U2, and he is holding out his hand, looking at Pitt, and then does grab her hand in one pic. Then Pitt grabs her roughly, looking pissed. At the time I didn't buy the fake pregnant stories, but looking back, it is hard to believe she had two babies in there, in her third trimester, and would go walking on rocks. I know she is superwoman, but come on! Very true, the father should have shown more concern.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 am

The whole "faking the pregnancy" has always been a bit out there for me because I just couldn't imagine any celebrity getting away with something like that and believed that they wouldn't risk their career like that. But as more and more proof comes out about the absolute impunity Jolie and Pitt have from the press I've started to believe it's a real possibility. If you type in Nicole Kidman fake pregnancy or surrogacy into google it brings up a bunch of pages, same with Katie Holmes. But the speculation about Jolie only seems to exist here when in my opinion the most likely faking (going on pictures alone) is Jolie's. It's so weird. Anyway, I'm sure the truth will out eventually.

moneymaker

Postby moneymaker » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Guest wrote:FAKE SLIPPING BUMP- we've all see this. just a couple months before the birth

And HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE's your proof. This woman pregnant with ONLY 1 baby. Child on hip, so bump slipping to the side, in fact, she can't even get the legs in front. And just as far along.

Notice how Heidi holds her daughter's hand rather than gripping her wrist.

Gu stez

Postby Gu stez » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:59 am

:D

Marmalade_Sky
Heroine

Postby Marmalade_Sky » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:21 am

Heidi's kids are adorable.

Plucky_ Gold
Transcendent Poster

Postby Plucky_ Gold » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 pm

True, no mother would harm their unborn child by carrying the kid in front of the stomach, exactly what Jolie did. Remeber the video where she quickly use Zahara or Pax to cover her front in a very fast and rough manner ? If she was pregnant, she would have been more slow and careful.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:

Notice how Heidi holds her daughter's hand rather than gripping her wrist.[/quote]

Do you see the nanny holding on to her other son behind her? This is definitely a photo-op!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Do you see the nanny holding on to her other son behind her? This is definitely a photo-op!!!

Heidi has never hidden the fact they have nannies. She has publically said, they have 2 nannies per kid.

Oh Bother

Postby Oh Bother » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:08 pm

bump

Marilyn Monroe
FF Royalty

Postby Marilyn Monroe » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:16 am

It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.
Marilyn Monroe

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 am

This is a great thread, where is the other one with tons of pictures? Good job OP.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 pm

bump, i think the video is in this thread, it is pax not mad she pulls in front of her unpadded flat belly ( while she is several months preg with twins :roll: )

Guest-non

Postby Guest-non » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks for bumping..... I really would like to see more pics, so maybe I need to check it out some more... but those pics from Cele|bi*tchy, in one it doesnt quite look like a baby bump....

http://www.celebitchy.com/9593/angelina ... by_bump/6/

But it could be just the way the photo is taken, the angless/lighting etc......

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 pm

check out the what happened to holly thread

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”