Edin Sarkic-removed from ITLOBAH . page

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Edin Sarkic-removed from ITLOBAH . page

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't recall Edin Sarkic's name being on the im.db page. What was he listed as, a producer?

Producer, yep.

Sarkic's name was not on the list as of Sep 3 because we have a post in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=283885&hilit=crane&start=60

that shows the list as follows:

Simon Crane .... associate producer (Also listed as 2nd Unit Director on this film. He's also was Jolie's stunt coordinator for LC1&2, Salt, Tourist and is currently stunt coord for WWZ)

Tim Headington .... producer (Partner in GK Films)

Angelina Jolie .... producer

Graham King .... producer (Partner in GK Films)

Tim Moore .... producer (Don't know if he now works for GK Films but he was Unit Production Mgr on Clint Eastwood's last 7 films from Million Dollar Baby through to Hereafter, included Changeling. He also had the title of co-producer or Exec producer on many of those films. He did not work on Eastwood's last film J Edgar.)

So when did Sarkic get added?

friends

Postby friends » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:38 pm

84. UNTITLED LOVE STORY (USA ) by Angelina Jolie 2010. Feature

http://www.scout.ba/biography_edin.php?lang=en

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/11/ ... T320101117

Another proof that Sarkic is the producer. The Scout Film page also lists the movie as their production.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't recall Edin Sarkic's name being on the im.db page. What was he listed as, a producer?

Producer, yep.

Sarkic's name was not on the list as of Sep 3 because we have a post in this thread

Simon Crane .... associate producer (Also listed as 2nd Unit Director on this film. He's also was Jolie's stunt coordinator for LC1&2, Salt, Tourist and is currently stunt coord for WWZ)

Tim Moore .... producer (Don't know if he now works for GK Films but he was Unit Production Mgr on Clint Eastwood's last 7 films from Million Dollar Baby through to Hereafter, included Changeling. He also had the title of co-producer or Exec producer on many of those films. He did not work on Eastwood's last film J Edgar.)

friends

Postby friends » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Producer, yep.

YOU ARE STUPID AND IDIOT LIKE YOURS ANGELINA!!! ALL WORLD KNOWS THAT, EVERYBODY IN BOSNIA AND SARAJEVO KNOWS THAT EXCEPT YOU???SHE LIES EVERYTHING AND READ IT HER LIES

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 pm

friends wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Producer, yep.

YOU ARE STUPID AND IDIOT LIKE YOURS ANGELINA!!! ALL WORLD KNOWS THAT, EVERYBODY IN BOSNIA AND SARAJEVO KNOWS THAT EXCEPT YOU???SHE LIES EVERYTHING AND READ IT HER LIES

You are too nice! It would be nice if loons would atleast try to do their own research though!

Faery
Princess

Postby Faery » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:08 pm

If brad pitt can get away with smuggling guns I suppose angelina jolie won't have much trouble wiggling out of her plagiarism issues, but I don't think they will get away with these kinds of things forever or for much longer even. Whoever protects them has got to be experiencing diminishing returns by now on those two.

When the protection finally ends, things will really get interesting.
Curses! Foiled again!
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=655095
Mods/Admins please take pity on me and un-ban my IP one day.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:43 am

Guest wrote:Hollywood actor and director Clint Eastwood decided to his colleague Angelina Jolie to give a few tips before she start directing the film in Bosnia and Herzegovina. “Let’s get some sleep well, much more than actors do. And next gather around a good management, and most importantly – let them know what she want, what she is looking and to accomplish some,” said Clint.

Although many doubt the ability of its director skills, Eastwood admits that he believes in it. “It is a very intelligent woman. I know she will do an excellent job. I have not discussed with her about the film, but I know she will know when to stop. I can not wait to see her film debut,” adds the Oscar winner.

Remember, Angelina will her debut in Bosnia and Herzegovina to begin filming in November this year, and her right hand will be Edin Sarkic from the production company Scout film, with whom Angelina agreed to cooperate.Although it has not officially confirmed, some parts of Angelina’s film based on a story of forbidden love between Muslim girl and Serb, which is the way the war began, should be recorded on the lookout from which you can see the whole Sarajevo and the Jewish cemetery and ‘Kozja’ bridge. As far as actors, Angelina has already stated that she will not play in the movie and how it will engage actors from the region. So far the only confirmed that one of the roles assigned to Rade Serbedzija.

Please post the link because you seem really stupid trying to recite the article. :oops:

Gorge

Postby Gorge » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:He removed his own name. He's way down the list of producers, having only to do with Bosnia where there was to be filming, but it didn't happen. All filming happened elsewhere. Sarkic has no substantive contact with Jolie at all

poor loon!!! :(

THIS is why this site is a joke. NOT EVERYONE who disagrees or has a different view point is a LOON. And every time someone calls a poster a loon for a differing opinion - it makes this site look foolish. It also keeps intelligent people with worthwhile comments from posting for fear of being attacked.

Ah honey, puhleez... I can handle falsely being called a loon without falling apart... so what.... I'll live.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:53 am

Guest wrote:His name was removed because Braddock can prove he met him, he can't prove he met Jolie. And a producer isn't as obvious as a director/"writer" for removing from a movie list.

AND the case is ultimately about public perception. The film isn't going to make much money and may be a loss. The court trial will be procedural if anything. So it's what the parties can do to affect the public opinions. And this is one sneaky preemptive strike to distance herself from the guy with a direct link to the plaintiff. It's a guilty move if you ask me.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 am

Guest wrote:Edin Sarkic was a producer in Jolie's directorial debut. Mentioned numerous times in THR as being the Bosnian producer.Also mentioned in Braddock's lawsuit against Jolie. Now it appears that his name has been removed from the I.M.d.b. page for the movie.Why would that happen?

This is a telling development! This needs to stay front page and we need to cache pages with proof.

Someone needs to hurry and check if her pants are on fire. A notorious result of :liar: :liar:.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:His name was removed because Braddock can prove he met him, he can't prove he met Jolie. And a producer isn't as obvious as a director/"writer" for removing from a movie list.

AND the case is ultimately about public perception. The film isn't going to make much money and may be a loss. The court trial will be procedural if anything. So it's what the parties can do to affect the public opinions. And this is one sneaky preemptive strike to distance herself from the guy with a direct link to the plaintiff. It's a guilty move if you ask me.

Guilty as hell move.

ITA.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 am

up.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Bumping up for guilty-as-sin maneuver.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Searching late 2010, there are many articles popping up referencing Edin Sarkic of Scout Film as "producer" "executive" "spokesperson for Jolie" "location manager" and others. Stands to reason he was a major player. Odd indeed that he is no longer listed on im.db.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”