WHAT HAPPENED TO THEROUX?? HE LOOKS LIKE S***!!!

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THEROUX?? HE LOOKS LIKE S***!!!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 am

Guest wrote:Image

what happened to justin, he looks so bad! he is sad and look at her jacket and shoes, they are so dirty and old!

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:35 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

what happened to justin, he looks so bad! he is sad and look at her jacket and shoes, they are so dirty and old!

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How the fluck can you have dandruff so bad that it comes through your gotdamnd hat??? WASH YOUR HAIR MUTHERFUCCKER!!! Nasty son of a ...

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:08 am

Thanks for the close up of the beautiful necklace his Angie had made for him. I've never seen a closeup. He wears it all the time now. Thanks FF

ThisMadScientist
Swami

Postby ThisMadScientist » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:12 am

Guest wrote:Thanks for the close up of the beautiful necklace his Angie had made for him. I've never seen a closeup. He wears it all the time now. Thanks FF

Does it have her blood in it?

Skeletrout
Seraphim

Postby Skeletrout » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:14 am

Guest wrote:Thanks for the close up of the beautiful necklace his Angie had made for him. I've never seen a closeup. He wears it all the time now. Thanks FF

You've never EVER provided the proof that Jolie made this necklace for him. We ask for it every time you post this fantasy and big surprise it's hard to provide proof when it's all in you head. :lol: Are you still sticking to the fantasy that it has the kids zodiac engraved on it? What was the other crazy thing? Something about Jolie writing a poem on it? Funny how you can see all those things on this tiny pendant and no one else ever has. :doh:
There is no movie of Cleopatra to be made (and how that is a bad thing given the insanity and rampaging spoiled ego of this woman)....Scott Rudin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 am

ThisMadScientist wrote:

Does it have her blood in it?

It probably has bat's ashes in it.

Skeletrout
Seraphim

Postby Skeletrout » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 am

Well he still looks a hell of a lot better than this homeless looking drunk

or this fugly old man

No, it's called getting OLDER, being UNEMPLOYED, being DEPRESSED because their lives SUCK...LOL..

I couldn't agree more. Look what being old and depressed did to Pitty.
And getting older and being unemployed and depressed because your vanity project BOMBED and getting slammed by critics seems to have taken it's toll on poor old Ange too. I can hear the crying in the shower right now. :(
There is no movie of Cleopatra to be made (and how that is a bad thing given the insanity and rampaging spoiled ego of this woman)....Scott Rudin

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”