no miscarriage, but cancer

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: no miscarriage, but cancer

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:I hope it’s not true … my sister had cancer and died a horrible death from it. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Maybe they are just playing with some half truth and are being purposely misleading.

I'm sure it's not true. I don't think any one of us would be joking about it if we took it serious. It's either the tabs stretching for some kind of story, or Jolies PRteam once again trying to get her some sympathy after she got snubbed for all the awards and her movie flopped. She looks healthy enough to me, although looks like she's high all the time and I am guessing she's on heroin and/or cocain.

frenemy

Postby frenemy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

It's probably about smoking a cigarette at the Globes. Cigarettes=cancer. Do you think?

Skeletrout
Seraphim

Postby Skeletrout » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:How much you wanna bet that they will tie this new cancer angle to her mom? As if cancer is hereditary or something... :roll:

Certain types of cancers can be hereditary.
Didn't her mom have ovarian cancer? That can be hereditary.
There is no movie of Cleopatra to be made (and how that is a bad thing given the insanity and rampaging spoiled ego of this woman)....Scott Rudin

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Skeletrout wrote:
Guest wrote:How much you wanna bet that they will tie this new cancer angle to her mom? As if cancer is hereditary or something... :roll:

¨
Don't give her any ideas.

Skeletrout
Seraphim

Postby Skeletrout » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Skeletrout wrote:

¨
Don't give her any ideas.

Oh I'm sure she already has it. I was waiting for the ovarian cancer thing from her because then we can get interview after interview of her lamenting how she can't have anymore children and we all know she has the most amazing ovaries in the world and wants to be a mom more than any other woman in the world. Oh what a cruel fate let's all feel sorry for Angelina. #showercry
There is no movie of Cleopatra to be made (and how that is a bad thing given the insanity and rampaging spoiled ego of this woman)....Scott Rudin

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Her mother got ovarian cancer from early IVF that she was using, I'm pretty sure. And she's used IVF so I'm sure she's got cancer as well, although this says cancer SCARE so it probably does not mean she's got cancer, yet, but IVF has been known to cause cancer in many women.

Skeletrout
Seraphim

Postby Skeletrout » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:Her mother got ovarian cancer from early IVF that she was using, I'm pretty sure. And she's used IVF so I'm sure she's got cancer as well, although this says cancer SCARE so it probably does not mean she's got cancer, yet, but IVF has been known to cause cancer in many women.

IVF definitely adds to her risk of ovarian cancer. That's another reason I was shocked she was so desperate for twins that she would expose herself to that risk. Coupled with the hereditary factor no doctor with morals should have participated in that with her.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Don't forget that she was using fertility pills to get pregnant with Shiloh. I don't think anything is wrong with using reproductive help to get pregnant but she's a high risk with fertility pills (Shiloh) & IVF (the twins). She's also said that her mother & maternal grandmother died young.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 pm

If she's really pregnant again she did it through IVF again, she's not capable of getting pregnant naturally she has had help with Reproductive Technology every single time. Huge risk factors for her.

firebug
Master Wizard

Postby firebug » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:I hope it’s not true … my sister had cancer and died a horrible death from it. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Maybe they are just playing with some half truth and are being purposely misleading.

I think they are misleading. If it was true she would have a bigger headline, instead the editors decided a Kardashian rumour was more important than Jolies ill health.
I regard your gabble as no more than geese upon the green.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Guest wrote:Now this is really getting sick.
This isn't something to joke about. She hasn't got cancer, she is a junkie.

ita
this is not funny at all
shame on her if she is spreading cancer rumours for attention and sympathy

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 pm

............I'll give her the benefit of the doubt............Angelina must have had cancer since she was a teenager.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So many people going through check out lines read these captions without opening the rag. In their PR team POV it is far better for everyone to have at the back of their mind that she has cancer than the fact that she is a junkie. They have to come up with some kind of excuse for her appearance. It is fked up damage control, but it is damage control. :roll:

You know you look BAAAAAAAAAD when your PR team has to say you have cancer to explain your appearance.

Hahahha omg that just made me burst out laughing! :laff: :laff: :laff:

:twisted: You know that's true, anything rather than be thought a junkie.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 am

moods of norway wrote:
Skeletrout wrote:Wow :shock: Someone desperately needs attention. :oops: Pregnant isn't good enough. Pregnant and cancer at the same time and while smoking! :doh:

I guess she's sorry that her mum can't die all over again also.... :roll:

Meanwhile a very depressed, very unhealthily FAT menopausal MANNY is curled up in Norman's old doggie bed...LOL...LOL...not to mention, she's SMOKING and toking and DRINKING too...now that's what you call an unhealthy lifestyle...LOL

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 am

Guest wrote:
moods of norway wrote:
Skeletrout wrote:Wow :shock: Someone desperately needs attention. :oops: Pregnant isn't good enough. Pregnant and cancer at the same time and while smoking! :doh:

I guess she's sorry that her mum can't die all over again also.... :roll:

Meanwhile a very depressed, very unhealthily FAT menopausal MANNY is curled up in Norman's old doggie bed...LOL...LOL...not to mention, she's SMOKING and toking and DRINKING too...now that's what you call an unhealthy lifestyle...LOL

If Manny is smoking and toking and drinking, she better be careful, she sounds like Pitt's ideal woman. Is that why he has the highlighted hair? He always morphs. ...No, he looks like a junkie, smoking, toking, drinking, and skeletal and greasy and unclean. He is Jolie's man. He has morphed into her.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”