no miscarriage, but cancer

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: no miscarriage, but cancer

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 am

Guest wrote:
moods of norway wrote:
Skeletrout wrote:Wow :shock: Someone desperately needs attention. :oops: Pregnant isn't good enough. Pregnant and cancer at the same time and while smoking! :doh:

I guess she's sorry that her mum can't die all over again also.... :roll:

Meanwhile a very depressed, very unhealthily FAT menopausal MANNY is curled up in Norman's old doggie bed...LOL...LOL...not to mention, she's SMOKING and toking and DRINKING too...now that's what you call an unhealthy lifestyle...LOL

If Manny is smoking and toking and drinking, she better be careful, she sounds like Pitt's ideal woman. Is that why he has the highlighted hair? He always morphs. ...No, he looks like a junkie, smoking, toking, drinking, and skeletal and greasy and unclean. He is Jolie's man. He has morphed into her.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 am

Guest wrote:Her mother got ovarian cancer from early IVF that she was using, I'm pretty sure. And she's used IVF so I'm sure she's got cancer as well, although this says cancer SCARE so it probably does not mean she's got cancer, yet, but IVF has been known to cause cancer in many women.

The HENS had better start worrying about MANNY, at 43 the OLD GAL isn't going to get pregnant the "normal" way...LOL

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So many people going through check out lines read these captions without opening the rag. In their PR team POV it is far better for everyone to have at the back of their mind that she has cancer than the fact that she is a junkie. They have to come up with some kind of excuse for her appearance. It is fked up damage control, but it is damage control. :roll:

You know you look BAAAAAAAAAD when your PR team has to say you have cancer to explain your appearance.

Hahahha omg that just made me burst out laughing! :laff: :laff: :laff:

:twisted: You know that's true, anything rather than be thought a junkie.

:mrgreen:

RonaldWig
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby RonaldWig » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:44 pm

The traditional the signs of cervical cancer malignancy are genital blood loss, such as following sexual activity, called post-coital blood loss. Some women may visit their doctor with problems of pelvic pain without blood loss. Those sufferers who present with considerable signs and are found to have more innovative cancer malignancy, usually haven't had schedule gynecological examinations such as Pap examining.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:12 am

Just Wonderin' wrote:Has Jolie been involved in cancer charities? That is usually how people with family members who die from cancer help to heal. I know Jennifer is involved. Don't recall Jolie ever wearing the ribbon.

Angelina and Jane Pitt are heavily involved in Cancer Charities, they have formed a charity in Angie's Mother's name in LA, and they are both involved, as is the entire Pitt family (Angie included), in a Children's Cancer Center created in Jane Pitt's name by her children.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:24 am

Guest wrote:
moods of norway wrote:
Skeletrout wrote:Wow :shock: Someone desperately needs attention. :oops: Pregnant isn't good enough. Pregnant and cancer at the same time and while smoking! :doh:

I guess she's sorry that her mum can't die all over again also.... :roll:

Meanwhile a very depressed, very unhealthily FAT menopausal MANNY is curled up in Norman's old doggie bed...LOL...LOL...not to mention, she's SMOKING and toking and DRINKING too...now that's what you call an unhealthy lifestyle...LOL

I guess in loon world anyone that is not 40 pounds underweight is considered fat. And of course heroin is much more healthy to smoking, toking and drinking. Everything is backwards in loon world.

Bucephalus
Demigod

Postby Bucephalus » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 am

moods of norway wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So many people going through check out lines read these captions without opening the rag. In their PR team POV it is far better for everyone to have at the back of their mind that she has cancer than the fact that she is a junkie. They have to come up with some kind of excuse for her appearance. It is fked up damage control, but it is damage control. :roll:

You know you look BAAAAAAAAAD when your PR team has to say you have cancer to explain your appearance.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :lolup:

+1!
The hooves of the horses O' witching and sweet
Is the music earth steals from the iron-shod feet
No whisper of lover, no trilling of bird
Can stir me as hooves of the horses have stirred

William H. Ogilvie

JuJuBee

Postby JuJuBee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 am

Bucephalus wrote:
moods of norway wrote:
Guest wrote:

:lol: :lol: :clap: :lolup:

+1!

+1 from me too.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”