i hate meaningless tAtoos

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

i hate meaningless tAtoos

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

why people take those

Re: i hate meaningless tAtoos

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:why people take those

So what? You're suggesting we also tattoo the dates of our children's births etc on our bodies as well. Dumb cvnt. You've only got them because you're a drug f*cked loser and can't remember the dates you stole the adoptees from their mothers; oh right, sorry honey, paid for them; or the dates of the adoptions of Viv and Knox. I wonder if it wasn't Shiloh's information you removed from your body, or Pax's. He seems to be quite resistive to your "charms".

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 am

i think thats funny because i hate when people think tattoos have any special,deep meaning.
it is body jewelry..nothing more or less--and all these idiots that have tattoos on their body--written in latin,chinese.hebrew etc etc..to make it appear "deep" and "meaningfull" are full of crap.
i don´t believe for one second that a deep and intelligent person has a tattoo on their body that tries to make them sound "deep"
if you want to have a tattoo because you think it will look nice on your skin,or you just like the motive etc---it is ok..but having a tattoo with a special meaning like a quote or the birthdate of your kids etc..imo it is just a demonstration of the stupidity of a person.
or how does it come that only idiots that think they are "deep" have such tattoos on their body?never a really deep and inspiring person.

only people ala angelina jolie,brad pitt,britney spears,lindsay lohan,david beckham etc etc.
that is the category they are in.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 am

Guest wrote:i think thats funny because i hate when people think tattoos have any special,deep meaning.
it is body jewelry..nothing more or less--and all these idiots that have tattoos on their body--written in latin,chinese.hebrew etc etc..to make it appear "deep" and "meaningfull" are full of crap.
i don´t believe for one second that a deep and intelligent person has a tattoo on their body that tries to make them sound "deep"
if you want to have a tattoo because you think it will look nice on your skin,or you just like the motive etc---it is ok..but having a tattoo with a special meaning like a quote or the birthdate of your kids etc..imo it is just a demonstration of the stupidity of a person.
or how does it come that only idiots that think they are "deep" have such tattoos on their body?never a really deep and inspiring person.

only people ala angelina jolie,brad pitt,britney spears,lindsay lohan,david beckham etc etc.
that is the category they are in.

A person who holds something deep and meaningful would keep it personal. Tattoos aren't even the personal art of the person with the tattoo for the most part. It's a piece of drawing as done by the tattoo artist so the human body is basically an Etch A Sketch.

Meaningful thoughts are conveyed in your own written words (but often these tattoo patrons copy famous quotes by others not unlike Angie). Or how about this? You create this meaningful existence with the emotional connection with that you're trying to hold this tribute. Does any of the JP kids feel honored his/her birth coordinate is on Angie's scrawny arm? Do they walk around with their birth certificates in their chest pocket because it's evidence of their birth (cause one's actual existences needs an external sign)?

It's ridiculous. Tattoos in the end mar the natural beauty of the skin. I have never seen a tattoo and think: "How gorgeous!" I see it more as branding. Yes I am biased.

Even Mark Wahlberg has the good sense to realize it and had his tattoos removed. He brought his daughters along for the tattoo removal to discourage them from getting tattoos.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”