OT: F***k THIS RACIST SH.IT

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: OT: F***k THIS RACIST SH.IT

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:10 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Judge Judy would have this case closed in 30 minutes.

yep & mr. Zimmerman would be behind bars. I can't believe there are people somehow justifying that this man shot and killed an unarmed kid who he confronted. And I don't think I'd feel very safe in a community where the neighborhood watch team stalks and kills unarmed strangers.

Nope. She would consider the evidence of the kid assaulting the other person and free him. You don't watch JJ much. Perps who do the wrong thing get slammed by her.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:12 am

I agree. Even trained police officers can only use a certain amount of force. I feel that if the shooter would have stayed in the car and let the authorities deal with the kid none of this would have happened. Even if the shooter ID'd himself as being neighborhood watch I would have probably said good for you and keep on walking. They have no authority and just about anyone can claim to be one and then what we're just going to obey them? Heck no.

NW does have authority of the neighbors, so you would be wrong to do that. They are an organization of neighbors who volunteer to keep the riff raff out.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:15 am

NW is considered a volunteer police program so they DO have authority and this kid was wrong. Play it any way you want. The kid was violent, reacted violently and that's the way it goes.

MeanGuest
Just warming up

Postby MeanGuest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:18 am

Guest wrote:
I agree. Even trained police officers can only use a certain amount of force. I feel that if the shooter would have stayed in the car and let the authorities deal with the kid none of this would have happened. Even if the shooter ID'd himself as being neighborhood watch I would have probably said good for you and keep on walking. They have no authority and just about anyone can claim to be one and then what we're just going to obey them? Heck no.

NW does have authority of the neighbors, so you would be wrong to do that. They are an organization of neighbors who volunteer to keep the riff raff out.

Just all your local police station and ask what type of authority the NW has. Just because the neighbors voted these people in doesn't mean they have any authority.
So you would tell your daughter that if a weird man following her in a car claims he's NW they should comply?

MeanGuest
Just warming up

Postby MeanGuest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:22 am

Guest wrote:NW is considered a volunteer police program so they DO have authority and this kid was wrong. Play it any way you want. The kid was violent, reacted violently and that's the way it goes.

We had this weird little short man that appointed himself the NW leader of the block when I was a kid and he annoyed most neighbors. He just wanted everyone to know that he was friends with the alderman. And I don't remember him ever following us and harassing us for hanging out at the park across the street from his house at night. He called the police on us all the time but he never said one word to us.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:42 am

IMO this wasn't about race. It was about a guy on a power trip.

ThisMadScientist
Swami

Postby ThisMadScientist » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:10 am

Guest wrote:NW is considered a volunteer police program so they DO have authority and this kid was wrong. Play it any way you want. The kid was violent, reacted violently and that's the way it goes.

Alright then. Maybe next time it will be your kid. Lets see if your opinion would still hold.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Judge Judy would have this case closed in 30 minutes.

yep & mr. Zimmerman would be behind bars. I can't believe there are people somehow justifying that this man shot and killed an unarmed kid who he confronted. And I don't think I'd feel very safe in a community where the neighborhood watch team stalks and kills unarmed strangers.

Nope. She would consider the evidence of the kid assaulting the other person and free him. You don't watch JJ much. Perps who do the wrong thing get slammed by her.

I don't watch her show that much, but I've seen it before, and I've met her on numerous occassions when she's brought her dog in for treatments. IMO, she would fault the armed adult who went looking for trouble, even after being told by the police to stay put.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:18 am

If they have so much authority then why didn't the police just let the shooter handle it.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:19 am

NW does not have authority for sh*ts sake, which is why the police dispatcher told the man to NOT intervene. How do you know the kid was violent? Because the man had injuries? How do you know what happened when that man who had been stalking him in his car and was armed decided to confront him? Did you ever consider that maybe Trayvon was defending himself against an armed man who was on a power trip? This man was an adult, was armed and in a vehicle. Trayvon was an unarmed teenager who was doing nothing wrong when he was stalked and then confronted by an armed stranger. It's not the way it goes. People can't just decide who they want to live and who they want to die.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 am

Guest wrote:
ThisMadScientist wrote:
Guest wrote:Where was race mentioned in the article/

It doesn't have to mention it for you know that this is a racial profiling crime. Please dont try to act ignorant.

Oh but it's OK for two black boys to set a white boy on fire for being white?? Please - anytime it's white on black it's a hate crime but when it's black on white (which is most of the time sorry but you have far too many black criminals with absolutely no respect for life) it's only a crime. Time for this bullshitt to end!! Just like the Wisconsin State Fair where a mob of black kids were punching and attacking unsuspecting white people - even elderly ones and the media tried to shove it under the carpet. Time for your whining to end and time for black people to be be treated the same as whites - if it's a hate crime charge them as such - you all keep saying you want equality but the first chance you get you scream the race card!!

Google both stories and tell me if these are not hate crimes. And just for your info when a black man is walking thru a white neighborhood it's usually to case the place and they are safer then when they walk thru their own neighborhood - it's the black race's own fault - they take pride in being thugs and then get upset when the general public views them as such!! Let's see if a white person walking thru the "hood" gets out safely - don't think so!! Tell your bullshitt walking - blacks are the biggest whiners on the planet!!

of course when two black kids throw gasoline on a white kid, lights him on fire while calling him whitey or white boy, it's also racially motivated

that incident however, in no way negates what happened to a kid in a different situation.

a racially motivated crime is a racially motivated crime, you also have the right to speak up like all the other minor races do, but what do you do instead use your voice to shout to the worlds that the blacks should "STFU" so YOU don't have any accountability

The world is a f#cked up place and you're one of the f#cked up people who make it that way, just as mush as Zimmerman and the two black kids who threw gasoline on the white kid

and if I were a black person, I'd like to walk to a convenience store in a any neighbourhood without the fear of being shot cause I don't "belong"

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:35 am

Guest wrote:...

Blacks don't comply, not all blacks of course, but as we saw from the Henry Gates incident in the not too distant past that blacks feel that complying is akin to selling out. Even Henry Gates did not comply and he got BO in on the whole thing. You think we voters are going to forget? Think again. Comply and save your life. Don't comply and things may happen. Cooperate with authority, stop being transgressive, obnoxious & belligerant. It's what everyone else does. Time to stop whining and join the world.

wow! just wow!

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile"

wow!

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 am

Guest wrote:
Under Florida law, there is no "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a lawful right to be. Instead, you may stand your ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others
http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystat ... aws_fl.htm .

And if the witness says that TM used force on the Neighborhood Watch person that is how the jury will rule. That is the law.

Right now, the NW person is stating that TM was violent with him. If that is so, then the man had the right to use force on TM. Case closed.

And since the NW person is obviously Hispanic, Cuban possibly where is the racism? There is none. People should teach their children to comply with authority figures not go against them.

We can take that same statement and say TM was also right in not complying and standing his ground. Unfortunately, for him, he wasn't the one with the gun.

So what if Zimmerman was cuban/hispanic/domincan/puerto rican/mexican? It's only racism when it's white/non-white? And as we are sterotyping, why not go all out. Zimmerman is not really an original hispanic name is it?

Is that what passes for logic over where you are?

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:50 am

Guest wrote:it's the black race's own fault - they take pride in being thugs and then get upset when the general public views them as such!! Let's see if a white person walking thru the "hood" gets out safely - don't think so!! Tell your bullshitt walking - blacks are the biggest whiners on the planet!!

eeew, just eeew.[/quote]

And I second that "eeew, just eeew".

*shakes off the icky feeling*

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 am

Guest wrote:
I'm with you on a couple of points, however, when confronted by security, which is what Zimmerman is, then he should have complied and not gotten belligerant. Getting belligerant with someone who is security cost him his life. That is harsh reality, and I agree with the person who said "blacks need to quit whining". White people comply. Latinos comply. Asians comply. Blacks don't comply, not all blacks of course, but as we saw from the Henry Gates incident in the not too distant past that blacks feel that complying is akin to selling out. Even Henry Gates did not comply and he got BO in on the whole thing. You think we voters are going to forget? Think again. Comply and save your life. Don't comply and things may happen. Cooperate with authority, stop being transgressive, obnoxious & belligerant. It's what everyone else does. Time to stop whining and join the world.

Is that you Zimmerman?

GW wants you to go find those WMD next.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”