Pitt gives Ellen a tour of New Orleans

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
MYGUEST
Princess

Re: Pitt gives Ellen a tour of New Orleans

Postby MYGUEST » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So it's either this ensemble or the onesie with Pitt these days, huh? Two outfits. What a obvious sign of a man who cares about his appearance & his own personal well being & hygiene. :roll:

He can't even muster a real smile in the pics with the "normal" people. He looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there, and this is his thing, his place to shine. He should be happy. And he's completely lost his charm; he just comes across as a bitter, depressed, cynical, self-absorbed man. Does he care about anything anymore? Because I'm certainly not seeing it.

what do you expect? he has been shunned by hollywood and he wants back in. he thought by now everything would be normal for him. he really wants that oscar but they are not giving him no matter how much money he's spend buying the noms and reviews for his movies. so yes, he's bitter and trapped because he knows it's because of jolie and his choices that he's being shunned. he bought the media for years and pallied with paramount but that gravy is gone now and has no where to turn because he burned all bridges on his way to brangelina fame.

Yep he bought into all that personally paid media hype.....about him being the King of Hollywood, and he was getting any and all of his movies green-lit, and they were making some bank. At present, he can't get a profitable movie, by him being the "star", unless he is in an ensemble, or any of his projects with his production company. He literally has stepped on people through the industry, and thought he was all that and a bag of chips. The thing is, the public has grown tired of him, the industry doesn't see him as nothing short of a pretty boy, who does "ok" work in an ensemble, but doesn't bring bank on his name alone. That IS a fact, backed up by box office charts. Paramount won't fund his projects. Sony probably won't be long to dump him either. Unless Pitt is placed in an ensemble, OR he puts up the financial risk of a movie himself, or gets other money men backing him for a movie, they aren't going to keep handing him blank checks. Wait until that Zombie movie bombs, and that stupid movie title "Killing me softly" (Cogan's Trade) bombs....that is going to be the downfall of Pitt. Jolie's downfall already came with The Tourist. The only thing she can get now a days, is a two bit Disney movie, that has a director that has never EVER directed a full length film (Tim Burton left it after she went around stating how she was going to work with him)....and are STILL trying to get a cast together.......and it's not working out.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm

MYGUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So it's either this ensemble or the onesie with Pitt these days, huh? Two outfits. What a obvious sign of a man who cares about his appearance & his own personal well being & hygiene. :roll:

He can't even muster a real smile in the pics with the "normal" people. He looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there, and this is his thing, his place to shine. He should be happy. And he's completely lost his charm; he just comes across as a bitter, depressed, cynical, self-absorbed man. Does he care about anything anymore? Because I'm certainly not seeing it.

what do you expect? he has been shunned by hollywood and he wants back in. he thought by now everything would be normal for him. he really wants that oscar but they are not giving him no matter how much money he's spend buying the noms and reviews for his movies. so yes, he's bitter and trapped because he knows it's because of jolie and his choices that he's being shunned. he bought the media for years and pallied with paramount but that gravy is gone now and has no where to turn because he burned all bridges on his way to brangelina fame.

Yep he bought into all that personally paid media hype.....about him being the King of Hollywood, and he was getting any and all of his movies green-lit, and they were making some bank. At present, he can't get a profitable movie, by him being the "star", unless he is in an ensemble, or any of his projects with his production company. He literally has stepped on people through the industry, and thought he was all that and a bag of chips. The thing is, the public has grown tired of him, the industry doesn't see him as nothing short of a pretty boy, who does "ok" work in an ensemble, but doesn't bring bank on his name alone. That IS a fact, backed up by box office charts. Paramount won't fund his projects. Sony probably won't be long to dump him either. Unless Pitt is placed in an ensemble, OR he puts up the financial risk of a movie himself, or gets other money men backing him for a movie, they aren't going to keep handing him blank checks. Wait until that Zombie movie bombs, and that stupid movie title "Killing me softly" (Cogan's Trade) bombs....that is going to be the downfall of Pitt. Jolie's downfall already came with The Tourist. The only thing she can get now a days, is a two bit Disney movie, that has a director that has never EVER directed a full length film (Tim Burton left it after she went around stating how she was going to work with him)....and are STILL trying to get a cast together.......and it's not working out.

The reason all of his films were getting greenlit and he was getting so many parts was because of a) Brad Grey and b) his own production company (which is behind 90% of his films).

If he truly thought he was the King of Hollywood, then he is even more deluded than I thought.

Guestz

Postby Guestz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:53 pm

This is PR for the event. Pics appear to be from a 9th ward/MIR project tour not a NOLA tour. Ellen is from Louisiana and doesn't need a tour. She was there for Katrina/Rita disaster aid immediately after it happened, not, what, 18 months later. I've always found Pitt's step into the highly visable humanitarism world very awkward.

The key is whether Jolie attends the event tonight. Has she been pictured in NOLA since he arrived? I get the feeling he may have finally cut the string, as planned, after the Oscars and her behavior (chemically charged leg disaster) gave him the fuel to do it. It's almost as if some of these long term "friends" (CG, ED) are almost "propping up" a scorched soul. It's weird to me.

justllly

Postby justllly » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:00 pm

the Only king of hollywood un deniable is Tom Cruise
The rest of king of hollywood are Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Densezle Washington. Those are a constant winner.

Pitt poop and George Clooney are just wannabes.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:05 pm

It's immature to expect Jen to stop being friends with Ellen, because A) Ellen, who also happen's to be from New Orleans is supporting a project done by Jen's husband for that area. B) She bought a house that she liked that Brad Pitt never even lived in it. That is so high school or soap opera fan-ish. Ellen can be friends with both and I doubt Jen's feelings are hurt over it. As for Courtney, people seem to think that they are the only each others best friends. They have other bestfriends they can hang out and don't have to be glued on each others side. Also just because you don't see pics of them together doesn't mean they aren't friends. There have been numerous legit sightings of them together including a recent one of Courtney sneaking out of Wanderlust's movie premiere. Jen fortunately has also found a way to escape paps in LA so if you rarely see pics of Jen herself in LA how do you expect to see pics of her with her best friends?

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm

MIR home, notice the bolts on the door frame. I don't think trailers even have that anymore, perhaps the discontinued discount model.

MYGUEST
Princess

Postby MYGUEST » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Guestz wrote:This is PR for the event. Pics appear to be from a 9th ward/MIR project tour not a NOLA tour. Ellen is from Louisiana and doesn't need a tour. She was there for Katrina/Rita disaster aid immediately after it happened, not, what, 18 months later. I've always found Pitt's step into the highly visable humanitarism world very awkward.

The key is whether Jolie attends the event tonight. Has she been pictured in NOLA since he arrived? I get the feeling he may have finally cut the string, as planned, after the Oscars and her behavior (chemically charged leg disaster) gave him the fuel to do it. It's almost as if some of these long term "friends" (CG, ED) are almost "propping up" a scorched soul. It's weird to me.

Well the last time Pitt was in NOLA filming Cogan's Trade (That is now Killing Me Softly) she only jetted in one weekend, while he was filming, because he told her to keep her azz in L.A. with the kids, because he was working, and the director Andrew Dominick didn't want the circus atmosphere on his set. As for her showing up tonight for the gala, she'll be there, count on it, Jolie isn't going to miss having her smug mug on camera, as Pitt's plus one. I will also guess that she won't be wearing a "slit up to the hoo hoo" dress tonight either, and I am sure Pitt told her to not make a spectacle tonight that this is about helping to pump up that foundation with several millions of dollars, cause braddy daddy needs to skim off the top for his next movie project. What? You really think this money is going to build homes?? Bwwahhhhaaa...Ok...yea, ONE might get made........

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm

As much as I think this PR attempt is lame, I do think it's f*cking hilarious that Pitt looks more in sync and at ease with ELLEN than he does his "partner" Jolie.

Faery
Princess

Postby Faery » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm

MYGUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:

I love all the movie industry info in your posts!
Curses! Foiled again!
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=655095
Mods/Admins please take pity on me and un-ban my IP one day.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm

They are filming an Ellen show. Maybe her and her wife are swinging with them, something is up with this asskissing. Ellen whose is from NOLA seems clueless about his scam. Shame on her for acting like he is a hero to the people he is taking advantage of. She donates to it, so she probably is clueless.

kelasmo
Half blood

Postby kelasmo » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:They are filming an Ellen show. Maybe her and her wife are swinging with them, something is up with this asskissing. Ellen whose is from NOLA seems clueless about his scam. Shame on her for acting like he is a hero to the people he is taking advantage of. She donates to it, so she probably is clueless.

Maybe Ellen's not so clueless and those "donations" are really investments.

Hey Everybody!!
“Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall” Shakespeare

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Guest wrote:They are filming an Ellen show. Maybe her and her wife are swinging with them, something is up with this asskissing. Ellen whose is from NOLA seems clueless about his scam. Shame on her for acting like he is a hero to the people he is taking advantage of. She donates to it, so she probably is clueless.

Highly doubt Ellen is that clueless. She is way smarter than Pitt. There is a reason for her doing this for sure, but I highly doubt it's simply because she is clueless about Pitt's real intentions.

jansa

Postby jansa » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm

sorry to have to ask but
1 who did peewee pay for the land he is building on
2 where people living there before the disaster
3 where they renting
4 why is it called a charity when they have to pay so much for a house
5 where does the money go that gets donated and repayments of the loan
6 who' s name is the paid to
if you could please answer this for me i would be grateful as in South Africa charity is when people either give it away or they pay about
R200.00 or a minimal amount of their salary not when they have to make big debts because no bank will provide a loan for people that poor.
thank you

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:is jen rade also his stylist?
wtf --his trousers so ill fitting---and way too long.
and his hair is a mess--ellen(i like her) but she looks manlier and stronger than stupitt.

To hide his lifts since Ellen is about 5'7.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

kelasmo wrote:

Maybe Ellen's not so clueless and those "donations" are really investments.

Hey Everybody!!

i think so too, she bought his house when nobody was bothered to help him, now this. she's making her stance very clear :? jen needs to re asses her friendship with her. she has used jen for ratings for years now she's jumping ship to brangelina side.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”