Jared: Angie's nannies take care of the twins...

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Jared: Angie's nannies take care of the twins...

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 am

Angelina Jolie: Park Playtime with Knox & Vivienne!
Angelina Jolie sits in her SUV while her nannies take Knox and Vivienne to play at a local park on Saturday afternoon (October 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress made some calls on her cell phone and watched from her front seat window as Knox and Vivi had fun on the playground with a young female friend.

Those poor kids! However, I think they're better off with nannies then with Angie. Hands-on mum ? That witch!

Re: Jared: Angie's nannies take care of the twins...

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 am

Another photo-op.Using the smallest and cutest kids again She didn't even bother to show her ugly mug. Or that was the plan lol

lauriesa20
Master Wizard

Postby lauriesa20 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Angelina Jolie: Park Playtime with Knox & Vivienne!
Angelina Jolie sits in her SUV while her nannies take Knox and Vivienne to play at a local park on Saturday afternoon (October 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress made some calls on her cell phone and watched from her front seat window as Knox and Vivi had fun on the playground with a young female friend.

Those poor kids! However, I think they're better off with nannies then with Angie. Hands-on mum ? That witch!

And Brad said he was so proud to choose her as his baby momma,yeah right :roll: :roll:
“to be loved, happy, not to settle for something less than you deserve.” - Jennifer Aniston

guest7894
Advocate

Postby guest7894 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:53 am

Guest wrote:Image

:lolup:

That does not look like the hore to me. :? A decoy, perhaps? She's INSANE.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm

A celeb like her can't go to the park because it would be a distraction. In this case, I can see why she would send the nannies to do the job.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Okay first of all bullshit on the loon saying she'd dsitract people if she fukking played with her own kids...we've all seen her posing at parks. Second, I agree, that is NOT joLIE in the SUV and even if it was, this is NOT good publcity for her to sit on her ass while someone else plays with her kids and she's out of work not doing a damn thing and THIRD, WHY are they here. Thought they were in their private Disney Land in France. Something is up with this bullshit photo op.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:A celeb like her can't go to the park because it would be a distraction. In this case, I can see why she would send the nannies to do the job.

yeah right thats why other A-celebs are all on the playground with the kids?
there are pics of Brad with the kids on the playground and that from the time where Brangelina were still a big deal.

Thank you Angelina! You proved once again that you are no mother! Poor kids. why did the Hore bother to drive out with them anyway? And she is not on the phone. She sits in the car like an idiot instead of playing with the kids.

Olio
Queen

Postby Olio » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:A celeb like her can't go to the park because it would be a distraction. In this case, I can see why she would send the nannies to do the job.

Well somebody should tell that to Jen Garner, and all the other celebrities moms who live normal lives.
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced you already know it."

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Oh My Goodness!!
even the pabs hunt Angelina down and show everyone the true person she is.
what an awful person drives with the kids to a playground and does not play with them?!
loons? whe is your "hans on Mom" Angelina? NOT there, she never was.
Wow thta must hurt.

Even Gwen Stefani goes to the playground with her kids. In inappropriate shoes and dressed like going to a special occasioon, but hey nothing is more important than looks ey Gwen?

Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon...even Posh Beckham go with their kids to the playground.
Geez what a loser Jolie is, its incredible. why did she even go? to stay in the car? she is not even phoning anyone! she is a phony.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:Okay first of all bullshit on the loon saying she'd dsitract people if she fukking played with her own kids...we've all seen her posing at parks. Second, I agree, that is NOT joLIE in the SUV and even if it was, this is NOT good publcity for her to sit on her ass while someone else plays with her kids and she's out of work not doing a damn thing and THIRD, WHY are they here. Thought they were in their private Disney Land in France. Something is up with this bullshit photo op.

Totally agree.
1) Seems to me like these photos are from Jolie's private photographer. The little girl is smiling at the photographer.
2) You can't see the 2nd nanny, yet someone in the comments propose it's Holly and says you can see it's Holly in the zimbio pics. I looked at the zimbio pics and they are the same pics, can't see the 2nd nanny.
3) The loons claim the little girl is Holly's daughter. This could be.
3) jj, zimbio, etc, all the sites are saying for more pics go tot x17. Yet no pics on x17
4) One very blurry pic of Jolie in the car. I wonder if this is really her or if this pic is from this outing.
5) Pitt went back to London on Tues. Did he go all the way back just to come back with them 3 days later?
6) These kids have a playground at their compound, why would they need to go to a park?

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Okay first of all bullshit on the loon saying she'd dsitract people if she fukking played with her own kids...we've all seen her posing at parks. Second, I agree, that is NOT joLIE in the SUV and even if it was, this is NOT good publcity for her to sit on her ass while someone else plays with her kids and she's out of work not doing a damn thing and THIRD, WHY are they here. Thought they were in their private Disney Land in France. Something is up with this bullshit photo op.

Totally agree.
1) Seems to me like these photos are from Jolie's private photographer. The little girl is smiling at the photographer.
2) You can't see the 2nd nanny, yet someone in the comments propose it's Holly and says you can see it's Holly in the zimbio pics. I looked at the zimbio pics and they are the same pics, can't see the 2nd nanny.
3) jj, zimbio, etc, all the sites are saying for more pics go tot x17. Yet no pics on x17
4) One very blurry pic of Jolie in the car. I wonder if this is really her or if this pic is from this outing.
5) Pitt went back to London on Tues. Did he go all the way back just to come back with them 3 days later?
6) These kids have a playground at their compound, why would they need to go to a park?

whatever dude...Jolie sits in the car. Its definetly her. If its Hollys daughter then whats the point sitting in the car? why can't Hollys daughter play on the compound where Jolies children supposedly are? Pitt is not there, he already distances himself from his "family" because they never meant anything to him. I pity the kids. stuck with this Hore and her nannies.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:44 pm

LOL...i thout Jared was the loons shrine for Brangelina. but as it seems even JJ turns away from the has been brand called Brangelina.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:53 pm

LOL.. angie can never win with you loonistons :roll: if she was playing with the kids... you would still be calling it a photo-op ... face it!!

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally agree.

whatever dude...Jolie sits in the car. Its definetly her. If its Hollys daughter then whats the point sitting in the car? why can't Hollys daughter play on the compound where Jolies children supposedly are? Pitt is not there, he already distances himself from his "family" because they never meant anything to him. I pity the kids. stuck with this Hore and her nannies.

Your post doesn't even make sense.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”