Trying to decide which thing to do first, of this list of things to get done today... I think it's called "procrastinating"..?
* Tidy the records shelf and desk..?
* Remove all the tools from the car, and sort them to their shelves..?
* Tidy up the shed..?
* Do a service to the furnace for winter..? (Ohoh, Winter's a comin'..YucK!)
* Do the paperwork to get paid for the last job..?
* Remove all the closet clothing, and replace the bent pole with the piece of pipe, after I grind-off a quarter-inch off its length to make it fit..? then put everything back in the closet..?
* Sand and varnish the dresser..?
* Get up on the roof, and add flashing to the roof edge where the idiot carpenter used the flashing edge to trim the shingles too short..?
* Change the squeaky brake pads on the Buick's front left wheel..?
* Go back to bed, and die a little more..? Maybe it will all have gone away when I wake..?
Oh Hell!.. Step one: Take a big breath, Grit my teeth, Get off this cozy chair, Get out in the drizzle, and Trim the closet pole with the noisy sparky grinder... Um.. Measure the closet first!... Is this "living"..?? thhht!...
I should be in a lab, building new technologies for humanity, to make everyones life more comfortable, fun, safer, and longer... I should be building this engine for floating cars... I should be building this new electricity source... I should be growing synthetic replacement organs, to make it so people live to 300... I should be teaching people all about sorcery... I should have a life, before I die... I shouldn't be here...