The competition is to win the ultimate open day at University of East Anglia and can be entered at http://www.facebook.com/ueaofficial/app_355374924518902
They'll need to 'like' the page and then choose who they'd like to take with them.
About the competition
UEA believes that Open Days are hands down the best way to see what a uni has to offer. So this year, it is offering six students plus their parents and three of their friends the ultimate in Open Day Experiences – a VIP, bespoke, all expenses paid day at UEA that's a stress-free budget-free way to explore what they have to offer. Plus, for those that attend the Open Day and go on to study with UEA, one lucky winner will also be picked to win an “Access all Areas” campus card, giving them free access to music, sports and arts events for the duration of their undergraduate degree.
There is a choice of three open days - Saturday 23rd June, Saturday 7th July and Saturday 6th October. The prize is perfect for anyone who is considering going to university and includes:
- Travel to UEA in Norwich
- A 1-2-1 meeting with a lecturer in your chosen subject
- Reserved seating in your pick of the day’s presentation
- A bespoke tour of the campus tailored to meet your tastes
- Free refreshments
- Tickets for the Norwich open top bus tour
- Over night accommodation and dinner in Norwich for your family and friends
- A chance to win an “Access all Areas” card for use at UEA, the Sportspark and the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts.
- A video of their day
The competition runs until 12pm Friday 21st September 2012. Good luck!