Topless niece

Swap stories and tips

Moderator: Silent One

Concern

Topless niece

Postby Concern » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:00 am

Last month, my husband and I went to Spain for his business trip. At the end of his week long seminar, we extended our stay for another week as this was my first time there and we thought it would be good to meet up and stay with his brother's family, who's an expatriate over there.

I've met his brother only once previously and that was during our wedding. He is 12 years older than my husband, and he and his wife and their teenage daughter had been staying in Spain for ages now. So even though they are Americans, their lifestyle has become very much European. I know very little about my husband's brother or his family, but I thought it would be good to catch up.

It was very nice and we were treated with much hospitality. On the second day, they brought us to the beach. I was surprised about that, as the weather was slightly cold, but my brother-in-law insisted that we had to go, as Spain had the best beaches in the world. According to him of course.

The beach was nice but a little crowded. As we sat there, both my husband and I immediately went to take a dip. It was nice, and after some time, we went back to the beach where my inlaws were lazing about in the sun.

What I saw next shocked me, as I saw two topless female bodies, tanning. One was my sister-in-law, which in hindsight was not too bad, but the other, yes you guessed it, was my 18 year old niece.. I looked over at my husband to gauge his reaction, but he pretended to be nonchalant about it.

But after grilling him later he admitted he was turned on by his niece, he betrayed me

Anita77
Wet behind the ears

Postby Anita77 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:50 am

heh, well about your niece, first of all, ask yourself this question
is it really wrong? is your judgement based on what society thinks instead of your own?
if society were to say its ok, would you think the same?
are you letting society control your thoughts and opinions or are you in control of your own thoughs and opinions?

as for your husband lieing, do you blame him? he might've been afriad to admit that his own niece turns him on because i***** seems to be a very bad thing almost like end of the world.

Scott L. Martinez
High Priestess

Postby Scott L. Martinez » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:55 am

wierd

Oh, look. Another troll.

This time its a perverted troll rather than an imaginative one.

Anita77
Wet behind the ears

Postby Anita77 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:12 am

off topic but
ive been seeing a lot of "troll", im not exactly sure what that is, perhaps you can tell me what they are?

Scott L. Martinez
High Priestess

Postby Scott L. Martinez » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:15 am

A troll is a poster who is obviously fake.

They post stuff that frankly isn't believable, or just downright weird, and always in a ‘guest’ account.

This person isn’t for real.

Anita77
Wet behind the ears

Postby Anita77 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:28 am

wow...interesting name for those types of posters o.o
i wonder how it got the name 'troll'

Scott L. Martinez
High Priestess

Postby Scott L. Martinez » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:36 am

No idea, but it is a great name to describe them.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:55 pm

im a 16 yr old girl and i agree with you , its wrong !!!

alex170170
Wet behind the ears

Postby alex170170 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:04 pm

Although you are her aunt, you are effectivly a stranger as are most of the people on the beach, so she must be happy being topless.

had your husbands company had the seminar in another city you would not have met them

No point in only being half tanned

did you notice if her nipples or belly button were pierced?

Scott L. Martinez
High Priestess

Postby Scott L. Martinez » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:12 pm

You definately have a piercing fetish! You sound rather stupid!

:boobie:

alex170170
Wet behind the ears

Postby alex170170 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:37 pm

Scott L. Martinez wrote:

You definately have a piercing fetish! You sound rather stupid!

:boobie:

so you don't as you have your ears pierced and are male?
(NO OFFENSE, ONLY JOKING)

Scott L. Martinez
High Priestess

Postby Scott L. Martinez » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:44 pm

I'm male and have my ears pierced, but I don't have a fetish!

I think it’s quite bizarre!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:04 am

alex170170 wrote:Although you are her aunt, you are effectivly a stranger as are most of the people on the beach, so she must be happy being topless.

had your husbands company had the seminar in another city you would not have met them

Your husband was also effectively a stranger to his niece and sister-in-law. Since both mother and daughter were topless, it apparently did not bother either your niece or her parents that she was topless in public. I have never been to Spain, so I can't say anything about Spanish customs and culture, but it is a normal reaction for American men to be aroused by seeing a young topless female. Youur husband's being "turned on" was a normal male reaction to the stimulus. The fact that he did not act on his arousal indicates that he respected the facts that the girl was both a minor and his relative and that he was a married man.

You said you grilled your husband until he admitted he was turned on. It would be one thing is he acted inapproriately towards his niece, but why did you feel you had to "grill him" until he admitted he was turned on by seeing his niece topless? He did not do anything to create the situation, but merely reacted to a situation that happened to occur.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:04 am

I want to know what the rest of you here think about this. Especially those of you in Europe. Is it normal for teenager girls to go about nude or topless in Spain, or Italy, or France or whatever??? And I'm talking those that have hit puberty

I think you have a problem dealing with the human body in its natural form!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:42 am

Anita77 wrote:wow...interesting name for those types of posters o.o
i wonder how it got the name 'troll'

For a Know-It-All, Scott leaves a lot to be desired.

In Internet terminology, a TROLL is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established _ community such as an _ discussion forum TO BAIT USERS INTO RESPONDING.

Just look at a troll this way. He/she posts something that they either want to argue about or jerk off to in order to get others to respond, then they are a troll. i.e.... trolling for comments to get their rocks off.

Return to “Family”