I kissed my mother-in-law

Swap stories and tips

Moderator: Silent One

MRF2

Re: I kissed my mother-in-law

Postby MRF2 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:34 am

A Channel 4 production company wishes to talk to:

- Women who have had a sexual experience with a man who is significantly younger
- Men who have had a sexual experience with a woman who is significantly older
- Women who have shared a sexual partner with their daughters
- Women who have shared a sexual partner with their mothers
- Men who have been shared between women who are mother and daughter

We have already talked to a number of individuals. If you would like to share your experience with us please email us at [email protected] .

jahnai
Guru

Postby jahnai » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:33 pm

if you want her and feel that she wants you then go for it, I'm sure your mil is not going to say anything to your ex or you can make her make the move and take it from there.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:04 pm

nice :P

tim andrews
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby tim andrews » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:49 pm

I am late forties but when i was in my 20's i thought my MIL was attractive. She was mid 50s then and had a great figure, Her daughter my wife, was just the spitting image of her as well. At first i wuld think of my MIL as a freind and second mother. We had at times some play flirting and such. Tho many times that would be in front of my wife and so flriting wouldnt cross any barriers but could be overtly flirty
Thhere had been a couple of times she had caught me nude which was embaressing at times. Tho my own mum had seen me in same situations it would still embares me at times
Over the first couple of years of marriage my MIL would come over once a fortnight or so and my mum would pop over as well. Summer of 1986 was a good one and a few weeks of sun. One weeeknd both my mum and MILF were here and had an afternoon in the garden. I would openly kiss fully my wife in front of any one, and in the gaden my wife looked so sexy in her bikini. It definately didnt cover much. Both my mum and my MIL had on swim costumes on, my mum in a high thigh cut once piece with alot of cleavage on show, and my MIL in a full cut bikini but thin.
Whilst laying on the sun beds and the women talking small talk, i served some wine and got my self a lager. I looked at my wife and could see some of her pubes poking thru her bikini and her nipples erect, which didnt help me with my semi in my shorts. i kissed my wife on the hand and then up to neck and then on the lips slowly. Soem quip came from my mum abot getting a room and my MIL said about my shorts looked liek they were straining. Then said if i did the same to her then tha would get rid of it or similar. My wife said Dont Dare Him. My MIL said that i wouldnt dare anyway i didnt have the balls laughing buut staring at my erection in my shorts. My wife laughed and said go on kiss her. My MIL said well that if i have kissed one and going to carry out the dare i cant leave anyone out. My Mum said HA, first time mhe has been lost for words. I said OK cal your bluff and knelt dwon between their sun loungers and held the left hand of my MIL and held my mums right hand and kissed each one in turn saying how sexy they looked. then kissed their hands again. My MILF said come on, you have got an arm to move up and a lips to iss first. I was then thinkig OMG se was being serious and my wife looked at me smiling and laughing but motioning me to kiss her. I stood up leaned over and kissed up my MILs arm and then kissed her on the lips. My wife said welll nearly just not good enough tho. My erection had sunbsided a little but still pronounced as my MILF looked right at it and said i must have liked it. Then i kissed my mums hand and lower arm and said she looked beautiful, and kissd her corner of her mouth and i felt her put her hand on back of my head and kised me back. I was astounded, tho was slightly open mouthed, my MILF commented about not getting on that long from me. Then i got pulled back to her and had a full on snog. I stood up to notive my MILs nipples fully erectand three pairs of eyes staring at my erection. My wife stood up and then hugged me said somethign about needign to be sorted out and stroked me thu my shorts and led me in to the house. Gave me a bj on the stairs just to finish before my Mum and MIL came in thru the lounge.
Was a wondeful day and first of many over the years

lou406
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lou406 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 am

I had a very arousing experience today,I planned and went through with a video call .I set the phone up so that my ex mil had to see me totally full frontal nude and I just went about the conversation in a matter of fact way.There has always been a kind of flirtatious undertone to our conversations and messages and she has jokingly said to be careful about me accidentally exposing myself.Today she was definitely seeing everything I had but we just kept talking and she just looked on quite happily.I hope we can keep doing it and even take things further and maybe masturbate for her .I won't sleep tonight now.

sarahjayne64
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sarahjayne64 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:16 am

at a party there was a kissing game. Blind fold both parties and judge the kiss.
cut long story short one three people hadnt taken part in any of the game. This lad was asked to have a go, but unknown to him and anyone asking two others were asked to have a go. He was in a line of four lads, the other two were in line of four women. and the kisses were little longer than the original type smooches which were timed out at 2 seconds. this round was 5 seconds if anyoe lasted that long lol
So there was this lad in line with his mates and five women, his gf, her mother and a nieghbour and his mother lol
his marks, judges his gf second her mum first and his mum third lol he came top of all their scores
should have seen the faces when they got to see who they kissed lol

lou406
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re:

Postby lou406 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 am

cheatin' wrote:You'd be guessing wrong then, very wrong!!

I agree

wickedwill
Wet behind the ears

Postby wickedwill » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 pm

About 6 months ago the FIL came over and asked me if I would F*** the MIL because he could my longer perform. I have been seeing her a couple of times a week since and she fuckes like a train. She was not used to oral sex at first, either giving or receiving, now she just can't get enough, in fact even when I cum inside her as soon as I pull it out she sucks it dry and just loves to suck and suck.

libra2
Wizard

Postby libra2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

sarahjayne64 wrote:at a party there was a kissing game. Blind fold both parties and judge the kiss.
cut long story short one three people hadnt taken part in any of the game. This lad was asked to have a go, but unknown to him and anyone asking two others were asked to have a go. He was in a line of four lads, the other two were in line of four women. and the kisses were little longer than the original type smooches which were timed out at 2 seconds. this round was 5 seconds if anyoe lasted that long lol
So there was this lad in line with his mates and five women, his gf, her mother and a nieghbour and his mother lol
his marks, judges his gf second her mum first and his mum third lol he came top of all their scores
should have seen the faces when they got to see who they kissed lol

this does not surprise us at all, my sister and mother are fantastic at kissing amongst other things, why shouldn't they be. Brad.

HeidiB
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby HeidiB » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm a very naturally flirtacious person and have kissed (and more) both my mother in law and father in law! I actually had a brief relationship with my father in law whilst I was still living at home which was a little awkward but great fun and very exciting at the same time! I don't want to go into detail here as I'm sure most people aren't that interested, but just to show that it can work to both peoples benefits. Would be happy to talk about it if anyone is looking for advice or wants to understand someone elses experience and an open minded view on the matter. heidi. xxx

Return to “Family”