What clothes are you wearing at work?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
heatheragain
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby heatheragain » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am

ben shopping :) , new black top , beige skirt , black cardigan , black bra , natural tights , beige heels. All new except the cardigan x

slippy
Wall Flower

Postby slippy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:37 am

hmmm so we know what colour bra... what colour knickers though? 8)

heatheragain
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby heatheragain » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:17 pm

slippy wrote:hmmm so we know what colour bra... what colour <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>knickers</A> though? 8)

i'm sure you can work it out if you read carefully :shh:

Caroline_J
Wet behind the ears

Postby Caroline_J » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Black skirt suit - pencil skirt - white blouse, natural tights, black suede mid heel

WineLover
Chatter

Postby WineLover » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Caroline_J wrote:Black skirt suit - pencil skirt - white blouse, natural <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_52' target='_blank'>tights</A>, black suede mid heel

Looks good!!

LaBella
Wall Flower

Postby LaBella » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I work in finance, so some sort of business dress is normally expected as well as pumps. We are not allowed to wear higher heels than 4" so that's what I wear almost everyday. Today I also got brave and decided to wear a corset underneath my clothes. I'm absolutely in love with corsets but I never wear one when I go to work except for today. Don't think anyone noticed, but I got a remark from one man on how slim I looked, even though I didn't lace my waist down more than 2 inches. He should have seen me when I lace myself down to a 19" waist when at home :D

nbear8
Magician

Postby nbear8 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Labella do you have the corsets that shape your bum as well as sliiming your waist ? If so wonder what you wear under it ? Is the corset one with hook eye closure between the legs /

louise_heels
Master Wizard

Postby louise_heels » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm

LaBella wrote:I work in finance, so some sort of business dress is normally expected as well as pumps. We are not allowed to wear higher heels than 4" so that's what I wear almost everyday. Today I also got brave and decided to wear a corset underneath my clothes. I'm absolutely in love with corsets but I never wear one when I go to work except for today. Don't think anyone noticed, but I got a remark from one man on how slim I looked, even though I didn't lace my waist down more than 2 inches. He should have seen me when I lace myself down to a 19" waist when at home :D

Hi LaBella,

How did it go wearing your corset for work, have you done it again since? I'm sure you looked stunning too.

Louise x

LaBella
Wall Flower

Postby LaBella » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 am

louise_heels wrote:
LaBella wrote:I work in finance, so some sort of business dress is normally expected as well as pumps. We are not allowed to wear higher heels than 4" so that's what I wear almost everyday. Today I also got brave and decided to wear a corset underneath my clothes. I'm absolutely in love with corsets but I never wear one when I go to work except for today. Don't think anyone noticed, but I got a remark from one man on how slim I looked, even though I didn't lace my waist down more than 2 inches. He should have seen me when I lace myself down to a 19" waist when at home :D

Hi LaBella,

How did it go wearing your corset for work, have you done it again since? I'm sure you looked stunning too.

Louise x

Haven't worn the corset to work again but will maybe try that again this week because I really liked it. I don't want it to be visible from the outside though, so I have to wear the right sort of clothes that day.

louise_heels
Master Wizard

Postby louise_heels » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Haven't worn the corset to work again but will maybe try that again this week because I really liked it. I don't want it to be visible from the outside though, so I have to wear the right sort of clothes that day.[/quote]

what did you wear with it last time hun? did you find it too restrictive for the office or was it ok?

Louise

nbear8
Magician

Postby nbear8 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

wonder what type of corset was it one of the ones which cover your bum and shape it as well ?

LaBella
Wall Flower

Postby LaBella » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

nbear8 wrote:wonder what type of corset was it one of the ones which cover your bum and shape it as well ?

No, it's an underbust model with steel boning that only cinches my waist. It has no closure between my legs and it would have been very impractical if it would have had that.

LaBella
Wall Flower

Postby LaBella » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm

louise_heels wrote:Haven't worn the corset to work again but will maybe try that again this week because I really liked it. I don't want it to be visible from the outside though, so I have to wear the right sort of clothes that day.

what did you wear with it last time hun? did you find it too restrictive for the office or was it ok?

Louise[/quote]

I wore a business suit with blouse and jacket so the corset wasn't visible. I need to wear a jacket because otherwise it's easy to see the boning of the corset through the blouse and I also had to make a couple of new holes in my belt for my corsetted waist, so that would also be obvious without the jacket.

Of course it was a bit restrictive, it's a steel boned corset after all, but I didn't lace it even close to how tightly I would have if I had been home :)

nbear8
Magician

Postby nbear8 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 pm

sounds lovely , if it makes you happy then you cannot beat it

louise_heels
Master Wizard

Postby louise_heels » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

agreed! sounds like you got a great outfit together there and enjoyed wearing the corset too! I always think those underbust ones can look gorgeous, and they can give such a sexy pinched in waist.

Louise x

Return to “Fashion”