no miscarriage, but cancer

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

no miscarriage, but cancer

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:50 am

If you thought being pregnant was not news enough: now she has cancer.... :roll:

Re: no miscarriage, but cancer

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 am

Now this is really getting sick.
This isn't something to joke about. She hasn't got cancer, she is a junkie.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

Guest wrote:If you thought being pregnant was not news enough: now she has cancer.... :roll:

It's one of those misleading headlines with "cancer shocker." I would bet the inside story was she was initially scared by some anomaly but the diagnosis was clear.

Frankly and I don't intend to be mean-spirited or snarky at all, I wouldn't be surprised if she does eventually contract cancer with her mother's history and her reliance on IVF treatments. Who knows how often she's gone through the procedures. Yeah the medical community says there isn't an increased risk from IVFs but I don't believe it when it increases estrogen in the body. Both ovarian and breast cancers can be estrogen-fueled.

Skeletrout
Seraphim

Postby Skeletrout » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 am

Wow :shock: Someone desperately needs attention. :oops: Pregnant isn't good enough. Pregnant and cancer at the same time and while smoking! :doh:
There is no movie of Cleopatra to be made (and how that is a bad thing given the insanity and rampaging spoiled ego of this woman)....Scott Rudin

moods of norway
Queen

Postby moods of norway » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 am

Skeletrout wrote:Wow :shock: Someone desperately needs attention. :oops: Pregnant isn't good enough. Pregnant and cancer at the same time and while smoking! :doh:

I guess she's sorry that her mum can't die all over again also.... :roll:
The only thing standing between me and greatness is me.

:bighug:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:02 pm

So many people going through check out lines read these captions without opening the rag. In their PR team POV it is far better for everyone to have at the back of their mind that she has cancer than the fact that she is a junkie. They have to come up with some kind of excuse for her appearance. It is fked up damage control, but it is damage control. :roll:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:So many people going through check out lines read these captions without opening the rag. In their PR team POV it is far better for everyone to have at the back of their mind that she has cancer than the fact that she is a junkie. They have to come up with some kind of excuse for her appearance. It is fked up damage control, but it is damage control. :roll:

You know you look BAAAAAAAAAD when your PR team has to say you have cancer to explain your appearance.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 pm

How much you wanna bet that they will tie this new cancer angle to her mom? As if cancer is hereditary or something... :roll:

Just Wonderin'

Postby Just Wonderin' » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Well, cancer risks can be hereditary, depending on the type. Also environmentally caused and she has and apparently continues to abuse her body with poor diet and drugs. A suicide attempt could be better. She could spin it as despair over all the things she sees on her PR trips to poor countries. But then again undergoing cancer treatment would explain why she looks like crap and is so thin and losing her hair and looks. It would also be a huge insult to real cancer patients, but that would not concern her.

ladybert62
Wall Flower

Postby ladybert62 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

I dont believe it.

moods of norway
Queen

Postby moods of norway » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So many people going through check out lines read these captions without opening the rag. In their PR team POV it is far better for everyone to have at the back of their mind that she has cancer than the fact that she is a junkie. They have to come up with some kind of excuse for her appearance. It is fked up damage control, but it is damage control. :roll:

You know you look BAAAAAAAAAD when your PR team has to say you have cancer to explain your appearance.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :lolup:
The only thing standing between me and greatness is me.

:bighug:

Just Wonderin'

Postby Just Wonderin' » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Has Jolie been involved in cancer charities? That is usually how people with family members who die from cancer help to heal. I know Jennifer is involved. Don't recall Jolie ever wearing the ribbon.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:28 pm

she is high-risk for hepC and hiv from her past behaviours. these diseases also increase risk for certain types of cancers. wouldn't be surprised if she had some kind of cancer / pre-cancer and definitely would not be surprised she would use it for publicity, esp. now that her movie has bombed. god, i hate being so cynical, but she really has stopped at nothing in the past (gleb/zahara), so can't be surprised by anything she does.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:

Hahahha omg that just made me burst out laughing! :laff: :laff: :laff:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 pm

I hope it’s not true … my sister had cancer and died a horrible death from it. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Maybe they are just playing with some half truth and are being purposely misleading.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”