stretch marks problems, dermaroller really helps!!

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

hotmama

stretch marks problems, dermaroller really helps!!

Postby hotmama » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:00 am

After i had my first child i have stretch marks on my butt and stomach. tried many products, derma roller works the best so far.
ps, don't buy the needle length shorter than 0.5mm, only penetrate the epidermis, which don't work. ebay sells the better ones. I bought 2.0mm from this ebay seller (twodownson)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwodownsonQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ32QQfsooZ2QQrdZ0

his price is the lowest, trust me i compared it all... and good quality i would say.

Good luck to you ladies, hope i helped. Share you succesful stories with me~

No Stretch Marks

Derma Rollers

Postby No Stretch Marks » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:13 am

We have been supplying various equipment to the NHS for several years. Recently, we have made the Scientia Derma Roller availiable for home use.

Please visit us as www.derma-rollers.co.uk

We also sell via ebay but I do recommend visitng our site for the additional support. It is important when using within the home that the correct needle length is used.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:57 am

Loosing baby weight really helps, and sit ups make the skin taut again. They show up if you put weight back on, but with a tan they look faint.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 pm

If anyone is interested, the I bought my Dermaroller from a new European company selling Dr.Roller Derma Rollers.

They have very good prices - one Derma Roller only for 69 USD (including worldwide shipping).

You may look www.dr-roller.eu for more info.

homeroller
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: stretch marks problems, dermaroller really helps!!

Postby homeroller » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 am

I like dr-roller-shop.com... a lot cheaper than other aggressive sellers like the Scientia.

Return to “Pregnancy”