Marriage Linked to Major Health Benefits

Swap advice, compare notes and make your special day extra special.

Moderator: Silent One

Karien Habela
Beginner! Talk to me!

Marriage Linked to Major Health Benefits

Postby Karien Habela » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Marriage is very beneficial and important phase of life for some one for health benefits, both physically and mentally, and helps you to live longer. Men and women who are married have lower rates of substance abuse and alcohol consumption than unmarried individuals, even after controlling for genetic factors and family background. Married individuals have a much lower rate of suicide than those who divorce. Men and women who divorce are tragically twice as likely as married individuals to attempt suicide. Married women have lower rates of suicide than divorced, widowed or never-married women.

C.G.
Angel

Re: Marriage Linked to Major Health Benefits

Postby C.G. » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm sure I read somewhere that marriage is statistically better for the health of men than women.

A bad marriage is no good for either party and divorce can be a very positive thing in those circumstances.

:D
It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others..... ;)

farryB
Beginner! Talk to me!

Key to survival after heart surgery might be a good marriage

Postby farryB » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:00 am

It's part of our life to be in love and get married. It's one of each individuals achievement to have a good married life. Because being in a good marriage has it's benefits one of which is a better rate of survival after a major heart operation. The long-term study of survival after heart surgery is the latest piece of evidence that married people live longer and better lives than singles.Like what I've read in this link:Key to survival after heart surgery might be a good marriage. Your partner is your strength. He's the one who give you hope and perseverance to continue life and fight for your operation.

koli
Evangelist

Postby koli » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 am

our partner is your strength. He's the one who give you hope and perseverance to continue life and fight for your operation

agree and good luck to you ! :)

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:00 pm

After driving a partner to an early grave, that life insurance policy is a huge benefit!

It isn't the piece of paper that makes for a better life, it's the love between two people. Don't have to be married and anchored down for that.
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

Return to “Weddings”