Angie is still having sex with James

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
nnnnnn

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby nnnnnn » Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 am

Doesnt he have a fiance? AJ travels so much she can't see him that often.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 7:11 am

nnnnnn wrote:Doesnt he have a fiance? AJ travels so much she can't see him that often.

It's not that often, but she does still insist occasionally claiming she needs to feel their souls connect or some other kind of mumbo jumbo. He got a huge break when she hooked up with Brad. When she has no man in her life her attention is all on him. He's terrified of what would happen if they break up.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 7:14 am

I feel sorry for James. Apparently he was meant to be rather talented. Unfortunately now he will always be associated with those kisses (bleugh) and will always be viewed as the freaky brother. It does make me wonder if Jolie sabotaged him deliberately - only room for one star and that's Angelina!

James has expressed an interest in directing, why has not Angelina with all her contacts helped her brother. James will always be tied to his sister's apron strings and never his own man.

nnnnnnn

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby nnnnnnn » Fri May 04, 2012 7:17 am

I feel sorry for anyone in that situation. I don't know much about the topic but if it happens from childhood it would be hard to break the cycle. You certainly would want to make sure you didn't get pregnant.
JMO

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 am

It really doesn't have anything to do with sex. It is a cycle of mental abuse and a type of power she has over him she doesn't want to let go of.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 7:58 am

why did I open this thread. now I feel like I need to take a shower.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 7:59 am

How about letting on with what the fiance is doing about this situation?

JuJuBee

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby JuJuBee » Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 am

Guest wrote:
I know James wrote:The whole reason he got religious was due to the guilt over it. He hoped it would make her see the light too, but she threatened to kill herself he quit all together. She still guilts him into it every now and then and he always has a mini breakdown afterwards running to his pastor asking for forgiveness. She has a very sick twisted hold on him. She tells him God approves because it's not about lust or sex, but about them being soul mates. :shock:


Some may think what you say is outrageous but many guilty or shamed people become religious. Look at that Ted Haggard guy and other closeted gays.

Their public kissing really was over-the-top which makes you wonder what they were doing behind close doors.


Yet another soul mate. The Ho's definition of "soul mate" is whoever's she's banging at the moment, including her brother.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 10:12 am

Guest wrote:
I know James wrote:The whole reason he got religious was due to the guilt over it. He hoped it would make her see the light too, but she threatened to kill herself he quit all together. She still guilts him into it every now and then and he always has a mini breakdown afterwards running to his pastor asking for forgiveness. She has a very sick twisted hold on him. She tells him God approves because it's not about lust or sex, but about them being soul mates. :shock:


Some may think what you say is outrageous but many guilty or shamed people become religious. Look at that Ted Haggard guy and other closeted gays.

Their public kissing really was over-the-top which makes you wonder what they were doing behind close doors.


Diff Guest

I think that is why her father became a Catholic. This is surely one of the most dysfunctional families in HW.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know James wrote:The whole reason he got religious was due to the guilt over it. He hoped it would make her see the light too, but she threatened to kill herself he quit all together. She still guilts him into it every now and then and he always has a mini breakdown afterwards running to his pastor asking for forgiveness. She has a very sick twisted hold on him. She tells him God approves because it's not about lust or sex, but about them being soul mates. :shock:


Some may think what you say is outrageous but many guilty or shamed people become religious. Look at that Ted Haggard guy and other closeted gays.

Their public kissing really was over-the-top which makes you wonder what they were doing behind close doors.


Diff Guest

I think that is why her father became a Catholic. This is surely one of the most dysfunctional families in HW.


For him, I don't know. They say that people become more conservative as they get older. There's an adage about it which the exact words escape me.

Jane Fonda also became religious when she was older which I believe became one of the wedges between her and Ted Turner, who is a hardcore atheist or agnostic at the least. Evidently Ted escaped that truism.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 am

Someone felt threatened by the OP's claim. How long will this thread stay up?

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 am

Guest wrote:Someone felt threatened by the OP's claim. How long will this thread stay up?


Why do you say that? It hasn't been reported.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone felt threatened by the OP's claim. How long will this thread stay up?


Why do you say that? It hasn't been reported.


The OP's post has been deleted. With all of us copying the quote, it's only a matter of time someone threatened by the OP's claims reports the entire thread for deleting.

Whining Anti

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Whining Anti » Fri May 04, 2012 10:43 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone felt threatened by the OP's claim. How long will this thread stay up?


Why do you say that? It hasn't been reported.


The OP's post has been deleted. With all of us copying the quote, it's only a matter of time someone threatened by the OP's claims reports the entire thread for deleting.


I see. I thought someone had brought the comment from another thread. It's crazy in here lately, the threads can be pretty hard to follow and we have to put up with illiterate loon and someone chasing SK and "Nisha" all around the board.

I would think that the content of this thread could be filed under 'defamatory' or what not, and break the house rules of the forum. So it could be a mod intervention? It's written as fact, not opinion. Although we could argue that AJ and James have already more or less announced the incestuous nature of their relationship in public.

Guest

Re: Angie is still having sex with James

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 10:50 am

Whining Anti wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone felt threatened by the OP's claim. How long will this thread stay up?


Why do you say that? It hasn't been reported.


The OP's post has been deleted. With all of us copying the quote, it's only a matter of time someone threatened by the OP's claims reports the entire thread for deleting.


I see. I thought someone had brought the comment from another thread. It's crazy in here lately, the threads can be pretty hard to follow and we have to put up with illiterate loon and someone chasing SK and "Nisha" all around the board.

I would think that the content of this thread could be filed under 'defamatory' or what not, and break the house rules of the forum. So it could be a mod intervention? It's written as fact, not opinion. Although we could argue that AJ and James have already more or less announced the incestuous nature of their relationship in public.


It is defamatory but there's been so many of those type of posts - on both sides. Yet, they remain unless someone reports them, I suppose.

Yes, I find those posts suspicious whenever someone speaks as an insider. Though that post makes a lot of sense on several levels and I'm more inclined to believe, I still find "insider" posts to amount to nothing.


Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests