Is Vin Diesel gay, Bi, or straight?Does anyone know?

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

dont_tell_me_2008
Wall Flower

Is Vin Diesel gay, Bi, or straight?Does anyone know?plzreply

Postby dont_tell_me_2008 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:33 pm

I don't know if he's gay or not...I heard he was and I've seen pics of him kissing both females and males??? I heard he was gay...but then someone told me he was married? I don't know...and I am confused...He's a really great actor and I wish someone would tell me so I can straighten the rumours out?! please respond! :?: :?: :?: :?:
???I have no Idea what to write...lol...

yoyo

vin diesel

Postby yoyo » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:32 am

i dont think he is gay or bi

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:12 am

He seems to be pushing his heterosexuality a little hard from what I have seen, always makes me a little suspicious.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:38 pm

he is not gay idc wat n/e one says i think he married :)

SXC BITCH

Re: Is Vin Diesel gay, Bi, or straight?Does anyone know?plzr

Postby SXC BITCH » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:15 pm

He is not gay cus e were dating a female TV reporter!!!!!!!!!!! n es to fine to b gay lol

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:50 pm

Put it like this he is not gay people are just mad becaues he is one of the most talented hotties in the world so to all the haters.GET OFF HIS D***

i GOT VIN'S BAC

Postby i GOT VIN'S BAC » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:53 pm

. wrote:Put it like this he is not gay people are just mad becaues he is one of the most talented hotties in the world so to all the haters.GET OFF HIS D***
:twisted:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:05 pm

dont_tell_me_2008 wrote:I don't know if he's gay or not...I heard he was and I've seen pics of him kissing both females and males??? I heard he was gay...but then someone told me he was married? I don't know...and I am confused...He's a really great actor and I wish someone would tell me so I can straighten the rumours out?! please respond! :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why did you care? If he is a great actor (and he is) whould he be worse if he would be gay? Being gay is mean nothing and many gay guys was married. Elton John was married and he is gay. Freddie Marcury from Queen was an open gay, but he also have a 3 years realtionship with women. It's not bad to be gay or bi. It's metter of who you prefer have sex with. It's have nothing to do with talent to play in the movies or sing.

Bigdaddy

Vin D is Gay.

Postby Bigdaddy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:54 pm

I do think he is gay. even if he does have a wife that doesnt mean he isnt gay. he probaly just married to hide his secret??? well thats just my opinion. actually thats alot of peopls opinion. lol
:lol: 8)

BornAgain

Postby BornAgain » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:28 pm

. wrote:
dont_tell_me_2008 wrote:I don't know if he's gay or not...I heard he was and I've seen pics of him kissing both females and males??? I heard he was gay...but then someone told me he was married? I don't know...and I am confused...He's a really great actor and I wish someone would tell me so I can straighten the rumours out?! please respond! :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why did you care? If he is a great actor (and he is) whould he be worse if he would be gay? Being gay is mean nothing and many gay guys was married. Elton John was married and he is gay. Freddie Marcury from Queen was an open gay, but he also have a 3 years realtionship with women. It's not bad to be gay or bi. It's metter of who you prefer have sex with. It's have nothing to do with talent to play in the movies or sing.

Gay is for Sinners

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:33 am

HEZ A FUDGEPACKER! :lol:

jesusfollower

Postby jesusfollower » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:42 pm

i dont think he is gay. he kind of has a girly voice but he is one fine mofo. i think he may be a little girly after he played in the passifier.

jesusfollower

Postby jesusfollower » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:43 pm

i dont think he is gay. he kind of has a girly voice but he is one fine mofo. i think he may be a little girly after he played in the passifier.

loopy_lass
Wall Flower

Postby loopy_lass » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:35 pm

vin diesel isn't gay. at the moment he is supposedly dating a 22-year-old female model...i think that sums it up. plus, has he ever said 'oh, i'm gay' or been seen romantically linked with a male? nah. all i know is he's as sexy as hell and a great actor :P

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:24 pm

vin diesel is the hottest guy in the world. he is sooooooooooooooooooooo
not gay unlike some people i know, so all you stupid reporters or who ever yall are saying hes gay can shuve it up there poopoo hole so your just mad tyhat your not fine like him. well nice knowing ya ,,|,,(-.-),,|,,
by the way vin diesel if you ever read this im taking up for. people like that are soooooo jelous of you and i want to meet you goodbye :| well

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”