Big feet!

What are the stars are wearing this season.

Moderator: Silent One

Me:P lol

Big feet!

Postby Me:P lol » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:49 pm

Hiiiii i am 14 qutie tall but not to tall and i have size 9 feet :( :oops: lol i find it well ard to find flat skul shues lol i need flat cos i am tall enof :P neways iw as wondering wht size feet you lot have or if you no any sights with nice fasionable flat shoes lol xx x x

big feet

Postby libby65 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:38 am

im 15 and i take a 13 :? . my feet are bigger than most guys i know.

Postby shrimper » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:45 pm

There are stores that sell larger sizes. You will just have to look harder than most to find them. Don't be bummed out by your shoe size though because there are men like me who LOVE women with big feet. Good luck.

Postby libby65 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:38 am

i know, but it would be hard enough if i had to find it in womens, but i take a 13 in mens

Postby libby65 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:24 pm

in womens i take like a 15!! :shock:

Postby Gork » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:57 am

Girls' feet are getting so big nowadays, it's out of control.

Postby libby65 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:02 pm

ur telling me. im not even that tall for my shoe size, like 5'11. but i still feel like a giant sometimes.

Postby libby65 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:18 am

She sounds like mee. :)

Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby rollo62 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:29 pm

libby65 wrote:in womens i take like a 15!! :shock:

i didn't know they made womens shoes up to a size 15... but I just did a search and it looks like their are some stores out there that go up to that size... I wonder how stylish they are..

Just warming up

Postby Grape » Tue May 02, 2006 5:46 am

I have size 7.5, i lived in asia (even though im not asian) for two years of my last highschool years, girls at school used to tease me and said i had hudge feet since they all had size 4 and 5. This has really had a big impact on my self esteem...i was never as thin as the asian girls (136 lbs, 5'5) or as short as them, made me feel like a freak. And up untill now it has still had a psychological effect on me. My bf loves my feet and he says they're pretty, but after all the teasing..i hate them.

Postby Hfetish » Sun May 21, 2006 2:43 am

Hello everybody!

I found this thread after a google search for "big feet women" 'cause I have to say I trully love them Smile The bigger the better, and that may be mainly 'cause in my country most women have size 6 and 7 feet, and whenever I run into a big footed woman it's like some sort of treasure.

I'll tell you ladies what I say to them: don't be ashamed, that makes you unique, and there are guys like me who don't go with the trend of loving little feet, because the beauty of the foot is something subjective Wink

i can mak e you millions of dollars with those feet

Postby bbaduus » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:14 am

libby65 wrote:in womens i take like a 15!! :shock:

Beginner! Talk to me!

iya i have normal feet i fink !?!?!

Postby Mwah..x » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:54 pm

:D rite im a size 6,7, or 8 (uk) lmao! how kwl is that im 3 diffo sizes im 13 years old and im 5'4' or 5'5' lol i 4got newayz the doctor sez my feet wont grow much more i ope not newayz wen thr bare they look quite smallish but 2 b honest its a bit g*y worrying about feet enit??! cuz its like wow its ur feet hu care no1 takes much notice im glad im normal size feet i fink anyway plz tell me wot size feet ya'll are ye? and tell me if i have normal feet? x x x x

Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Mwah..x » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:55 pm

hehe im 14 and im 5'4 small 4 ma age n i take a size 5 or size 6 or size 7 lol my mom is 5'0 and she takes a mini size 2 and my dad is 5'8 and takes a size 7 lol !!

my twin sister is only size 3-4 :? i feel large in feet i meen 5-6 thats reali big lol dont yu agree? x

:( [/quote]

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:15 pm

I remember reading a sciectific report that said withen 300 years the average woman will be over 6' tall and the average man will be 5' 5" tall. This report also stated that females will be on average physically stronger and larger then men will be. Yes this sounds weird but its true according to leading research. I wish I could tell you the source but all i remember is it was in some science / biology magazine in the dentists office i was reading while waiting for my filling.

Return to “Celebrity Fashion”