Women: What is your ideal penis size?

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
JnK

Women: What is your ideal penis size?

Postby JnK » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:06 am

All this talk about penis size and hearing women prefering at least 7 inches has me wondering, what is your ideal penis size as a woman, both in terms of length and girth? It seems many and most women like a bigger schlong. What is your preference?

Thanks.

Sung-Yi

Re: Women: What is your ideal penis size?

Postby Sung-Yi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:07 am

JnK wrote:All this talk about penis size and hearing women prefering at least 7 inches has me wondering, what is your ideal penis size as a woman, both in terms of length and girth? It seems many and most women like a bigger schlong. What is your preference?

Thanks.

Ideal? 8" long by 6" thick. I would accept slightly shorter so long as the thickness is more or less around 6".

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:12 am

Sung-Yi wrote:
JnK wrote:All this talk about penis size and hearing women prefering at least 7 inches has me wondering, what is your ideal penis size as a woman, both in terms of length and girth? It seems many and most women like a bigger schlong. What is your preference?

Thanks.

Ideal? 8" long by 6" thick. I would accept slightly shorter so long as the thickness is more or less around 6".

Yeah, I would say 7 to 8 inches in length and around 6 inches thick. That is a yummy c*ck.

^Julia

Postby ^Julia » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:17 am

. wrote:
Sung-Yi wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah, I would say 7 to 8 inches in length and around 6 inches thick. That is a yummy c*ck.

At least 8" long and thick. 6 inches around sounds about right.

My best lover was hung over 9" long and well over 6" and uncut. It was a beautiful C***. I was in ecstasy every time he entered me.

Nicole_

Postby Nicole_ » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:29 am

8-9 long minimum and 6 minimum around. Must have good stamina too. I cannot stand a man that cannot last or continue for at least a good 20 minutes.

I have refused to have sex with men less this size and state my preference up fron to them. Nothing test the manhood of a man than to ask him how big he is and if can last the distance. The man that can stand his own with this question and not only talk the talk but walk the walk definitely turns me on like no other man can.

Ms.Lisa

Postby Ms.Lisa » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:35 am

Nicole_ wrote:8-9 long minimum and 6 minimum around. Must have good stamina too. I cannot stand a man that cannot last or continue for at least a good 20 minutes.

I have refused to have sex with men less this size and state my preference up fron to them. Nothing test the manhood of a man than to ask him how big he is and if can last the distance. The man that can stand his own with this question and not only talk the talk but walk the walk definitely turns me on like no other man can.

This reminds me of a guy that told me he had a "python in his pants that likes petting." I figured he was really being bold that way because it had to be true, and I was figuring he must have had a good 9 inches. I reached in and all I felt was this cocktail weiner. So I figured it must be a grower. But after he unbuckled and it was apparent he was completely erect and it was "towering" no more than 6 inches at best (and that is being generous) I just could not help but laugh and say "I think the python moved out and an earth worm moved in." He really thought he had a big dick! It was priceless.

Alright, I would say ideal is 9 inches bu 6.5 inches around. It is hard to find that kind of man but they do exist and plenty of them are out there. I once went to the Hung Jury club out in LA. It was so hot seeing all those magnificent hung men dangling and standing out at attention that way.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:43 am

The big pussies fraction ?

Mellie

Postby Mellie » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:45 am

BBP (BIG PUSSIES PARTY)

Ms.Lisa

Postby Ms.Lisa » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:45 am

. wrote:The big pussies fraction ?

Aw, what is the matter there sweetie? Do you have an extra little outie belly button?

LOL

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:05 am

i like 7inch or maybe 7 and a hafe

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:08 am

I like my men big. Like at least 8 inches and wide.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:07 pm

Over 7 inch and it starts to get uncomfortable. I'm tighter and smaller than the average woman, I think.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:08 pm

Ms.Lisa wrote:
. wrote:The big pussies fraction ?

Aw, what is the matter there sweetie? Do you have an extra little outie belly button?

LOL

No, an innie :) Than God :D :wink:

Lola*

Postby Lola* » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:10 pm

K ThanK God. Those bellies with outties *cringe* :x :?

littlegiggles
Master Wizard

Postby littlegiggles » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:21 pm

Yay, just what we need, another f-ucking penis size thread.

When will you guys realise this is BORING!

I'm so sick of reading "omgomg if he has anything less than 36 inches I can't even feel him! anyone who is less than perfect should go and kill themselves now!"

REAL WOMEN DON'T CARE :evil:

End of subject!

Return to “Mens Thoughts”