Yes They're Getting Married - In Touch Mag..

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
fayet37
Queen

Postby fayet37 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:06 am

Her trip from IRAQ was an eyeopener? Does she mean that she realized how fast, far up that damn plane was, and she felt like her head was about to explode from all of the pressure? Are was it whenever she came back and called on her little PR stunt by the UN? Or whenever she got CNN in trouble for lying to them about the interview?

catty
Wizard

Postby catty » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:14 am

kkmurf57 wrote:She will say anything and do anything to get her way......it is in her make up as a sociopathic narcisstic BPD compulsive Liar.....did I forget anything????????

She will never stop until someone stops her. I think the only way to get her to STFU is if Pitt actually leaves her, then she will go into hiding..............

But if they do get married I would love to see that circus! HoHoHo........

Who would attend?
All of their friends? zero
Bodyguards?
Paid Employees?
Their Children?

It would be a small wedding

Love your post but disagree with this - I think she would milk him leaving her for all it is worth. She would love playing the poor victim who was left with 4 (or 5) kids to raise all by herself!!
It would be an Angie Pity Party to the max!!

Black&Bold
Queen

Postby Black&Bold » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:17 am

catty wrote:
kkmurf57 wrote:She will say anything and do anything to get her way......it is in her make up as a sociopathic narcisstic BPD compulsive Liar.....did I forget anything????????

She will never stop until someone stops her. I think the only way to get her to STFU is if Pitt actually leaves her, then she will go into hiding..............

Who would attend?
Bodyguards?
Paid Employees?
Their Children?

Love your post but disagree with this - I think she would milk him leaving her for all it is worth. She would love playing the poor victim who was left with 4 (or 5) kids to raise all by herself!!
It would be an Angie Pity Party to the max!!

Brad leaving her is the only way she could get any attention. Only no one would feel sorry for her and she would wish that she had just gone away.

ras
Duchess

Postby ras » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:02 am

catty wrote:

Who would attend?
Bodyguards?
Paid Employees?
Their Children?

Love your post but disagree with this - I think she would milk him leaving her for all it is worth. She would love playing the poor victim who was left with 4 (or 5) kids to raise all by herself!! It would be an Angie Pity Party to the max!![/quote]

Oh now that hit's the high note. She would most definitely use her "loss" to her (PR) advantage. :roll: Unlike classy sophisticated Jennifer.

I think that Mangie's change of heart after her Iraq scare is just another ploy to win the public's sympathy. As if she's softening those hard edges of hers. :roll: And then the blame would be on Brad for not getting married. So far it's been her that publicly never wanted it after 2 divorces, so she she could be setting up more backlash for Brad. (As if he doesn't already have enough. :lol: ) She probably thinks it'll get her sympathy victim points for him abandoning her and her 4 or 500 delinquent kids...
:roll:

RCM1958
Regent Empress

Postby RCM1958 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:06 am

the ho and pitt are evil people, they put pr spin to anyone and anything to come out good. but they are not good people and never will be.

jane-doe

Re: Yes They're Getting Married - In Touch Mag..

Postby jane-doe » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 am

ras wrote:In Touch Magazine
March 10, 2008
Brad & Angelina: The truth about their wedding

After divorcing her second husband, Billy Bob Thornton, in 2003, Angelina Jolie insisted she'd never marry again, saying that she didn't need to be bound by "a piece of paper." But, after an eye-opening trip to Iraq :roll: in early February, Angelina, who's pregnant with twins, decided she should create a legal bond with Brad for the sake of their kids. :roll: When she called a close friend :lol: to spill the big news, it was a bit shocking. The friend joked that Angie was breaking her vow by taking a vow. But Brad is beyond happy about Angelina's change of heart.

For the latest on Brad and Angelina's wedding plans, pick up In Touch.

Oh puhhhleeeez. What a load of crap!
Twins, eye-opening trip to Iraq, for the sake of the kids, she called a "friend" LOL, she doesn't have any!! Breaking a vow by taking a vow. Brad happy. Yeah right! :roll:
The b*tch doesn't know anything about vows. Just vendetta's.. Crazy HoLIE is after constant PR and Pitt's money. She wants insurance on those kids. She can off him once they're married and get the insurance money and live the high heroin life she's dreaming of. What a desperate Ho.

Another exclusive by Brangalina to "In Touch Rag" this time .
No sense reading any further. All rubbish.

shrinkingviolet
Advocate

Postby shrinkingviolet » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:10 am

brangelina marrying is the last nail on their coffin.

amarsh78

Postby amarsh78 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:34 am

I guess if you think about it marrying really is the lasst trick left in their book, maybe.

Except theyve left it too late, nobody cares anymore. :lol: @ the small wedding comment! It sure would be, she has no friends and all his are keeping their distance.

I still lvoe the way people say this and theysay that about Brangalina, but the only rumor Brad ALWAYS denies is the marriage one. thats so rich. :cool:

human_lie_detector
Devotee

Postby human_lie_detector » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Well, I do have to say that if you are a pr seeking lady, and you get snubbed for the oscar you were sure you were going to get, and nobody believes you have an actual real baby under your dress...you start casting desperately around for SOMETHING that will get attention...

It could be the wedding that was never going to be just might be the ticket.

Not because you love the guy, but because it will get the attention back on you...how to top it after that is so far in the future. Someone like Aj obviously never thinks about the future or the consequences of any of her actions. It's about right now, this minute, how many tabs am I on the front of?

Disturbingly similar to Britney's predicament. Because how DO you top the adoptions. the bio babies (I bet she's been jonesing for one of those naked preggers mag covers like Christine's and Demi's. Maybe even a STATUE like Britney had....oh I bet she covets one of those for herself) Anyway, to go on - public sightings of her wearing the vest and traveling in dangerous areas while preggers -- none of that is working anymore. What WOULD get our attention? After all other avenues are exhausted...we know she didn't want to get pregnant again, but she "did" it for the attention...we know she doesn't want to marry Brad the Bore, but she will if it keeps her on the front of the tabs.

At least that's what I think. She will dangle this until dangling doesn't work anymore, then she will take the plunge. But it won't satisfy, she'll have to keep coming up with bigger and bigger stunts, 'cuz she's not looking for happiness, she's looking for ATTENTION.

human_lie_detector
Devotee

Postby human_lie_detector » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:50 am

Aww, what the heck, I'll bump myself for the loon!

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Try "Just Jared" you should get some takers there.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

Bump for the last two posts. Freaking hilarious. :mrgreen: :clap:

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:41 am

If InTouch is Bradley's sole outlet, what the heck is this? It would have to be more passive-aggressive shi t.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 am

Funny, there was a story in the last issue of In touch about "how the ho-bag RUINED Brad's birthday"!

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:06 am

I don't really care if they get married or not, but in touch is so reliable (like star magazine and national enquirer :lol: )

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”