1) I truly believe my characters exist in another time and space, like a parallel universe. How can I not? They are so real for me. Their successes, and their losses. They bug me until I finish their story.
2) I am a sucker for a happy ending. I love watching people win things or win a competition on the radio. I sometimes cry when they're super grateful.
3) I find Pinterest relaxing. All those perfect images of things I love. It's the ultimate digital mood board.
4) I love names. In another life, I'd like to be a professional baby namer. Since I only had two children, I now bestow the names I love onto my characters.
5) I would like to have a rescue dog farm, where I took all the dogs who people thought were unloveable.
6) I can never say no to a glass of French champagne, or a fun dance on a lounge room rug with friends.
7) I love the beach in any season. When the waves kiss my toes, It feels like I'm standing at the edge of the world.
8) I worry too much. It wakes me up at 5am and yet what I often worry about never eventuates.
9) I have a Pisces Moon. Those who have this moon placement have a vivid imagination. They love music and words, which is true. I used to be a jazz singer and read books on etymology to relax.
10) I have been married for 21 years and would still choose my husband again and again and again. He makes me laugh everyday, well, most days.
The Last Will and Testament of Daphne Le Marche is Out Now in paperback - HarperCollins MIRA, £7.99.