Chris Penn allegedly died after a dangerous last supper of steak, alcohol and chocolate milkshakes.The 22-stone 'Reservoir Dogs' actor is believed to have had a huge heart attack caused by his unhealthy diet and alleged penchant for alcohol and drugs.Chris - who was found dead at his Santa Monica home on Tuesday (24.01.06) - was last seen three days earlier during a nine-hour food and drink binge at local pub Chez Jay.A close friend is quoted in Britain's News of the World as saying: "He ordered the biggest steak and washed it down with pint after pint of beer and his other favourite drink, chocolate milkshake."Usually he'd think nothing of ordering five steaks, a couple of portions of fish and chips, followed by pints of chocolate milkshake and shots of 130 per cent strength whisky."Chris lived on the edge and didn't give a damn about the health risks. If it wasn't food or drink he was having to excess, it was cocaine."Chris - the brother of Oscar-winning actor Sean Pen - reportedly also regularly splashed out $300 a time on cocaine and also smoked crack.
His best friend, actor Bobby Cooper, said: "Chris died because he loved doing everything to the excess."