Courtney Love was rushed to hospital after fainting at a showbiz party. The wild rocker blacked out during a Hollywood industry bash at the swanky Roosevelt Hotel in the early hours of yesterday morning (21-05-05)Love has since been released from Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre and is currently recuperating at homeCourtney revealed to America's New York Daily News newspaper: "I don't quite know what happened It was very hot I had two Diet Cokes I started feeling really woozy I decided to go to the private cabana that they'd given me to use I must have fainted "A friend called an ambulance, and I woke up in hospital on a breathing machine They didn't keep me there long" Los Angeles Fire Department responded to a drug overdose call at the Roosevelt Hotel on the same night - but Courtney vehemently denies her fainting had anything to do with drugs The singer - who had a negative drug test just last week - adamantly insisted: "I didn't work for a year on sobriety to blow it You have my word on that"
Sources also claim the word "poisoning" was used in a police report regarding Courtney, which was taken on the night of her black-out
But she says she doesn't know anything about being poisoned in any way, adding: "I don't remember They did some blood tests I haven't gotten the results back"
Tagged in Courtney Love