The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' is still being filmed.
Following Kanye West's shock admission to hospital last week, it was initially thought producers had decided to pull the plug on the new series of the reality TV show so that the famous family could focus on the 39-year-old rapper's health, but executives are adamant the cameras are still shooting for the time being.
A representative for E!, which has screened the series since 2007, told Variety: "Keeping Up With the Kardashians' is currently in production and has not been halted."
However, producers aren't against halting production for a short while as the cameras also stopped rolling temporarily last month when Kanye's wife Kim Kardashian West, 36, was robbed at gunpoint in Paris, France, on October 3.
In spite of the disruptions, the team have enough footage,which follows the lives of momager Kris Jenner, the Kardashian sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney, their brother Rob and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, to complete the current series.
The 'Bound 2' hitmaker was rushed to hospital last Monday after he began experiencing hallucinations and doctors at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where Kanye is being cared for, are desperately trying to find the right medication for him.
Kim - who has been in hiding since she was robbed - has been spending several hours a day at the rapper's bedside and is determined to do all she can to speed up his recovery.
However, doctors don't think he's "mentally ready" to leave the hospital and are concerned he'll push himself back over the edge again if they discharge him before he's ready.
A source said recently: "Kanye isn't ready to go back home ... If he gets released and isn't mentally ready he will go back to his old ways and push himself over the limit again. He needs to keep up with counselling even though he has an intense work schedule. He is just really drained and weak. He isn't himself."
Tagged in Kanye West