Mums know that getting kids excited about mealtimes can be a challenge.
Now, help is at hand as Heinz has teamed up with the world’s fastest growing kids’ entertainment brand, Moshi Monsters to create a teatime treat that’s not only fun, but packed full of tomato goodness.
Containing one of your five-a-day, the latest range of Heinz Pasta Shapes guarantees a speedy serve for busy mums looking to keep mealtimes exciting.
Heinz has teamed up with Female First to offer one reader a family supply of Moshi Monster Pasta shapes and one Moshi Monster Super Seeds toy.
To be in with a chance of winning some mealtime fun simply answer this question:
The 2012 Olympic Games will be held in which country?
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry, excluding employees and their immediate families of H. J .Heinz Company Limited and Hurbert Burda Media UK or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Closing date for receipt of entries: midnight July 13th 2012.
3. Only one entry per person, no multiple or third party entries will be accepted.
4. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. There is one prize for the Heinz Moshi Monster competition set. This set, includes 52 cans of Heinz Moshi Monster Pasta Shapes and one Moshi Super Seeds toy.
5. There is no cash or other prize alternative in whole or in part and the prize will only be given to the official winner. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
6. The winner will be drawn independently from all valid and correct entries received . The winners will be contacted by phone, using the mobile phone number used on entry, within 28 days of the closing date.
If the winner does not respond within 28 days of original notification another draw will take place and an alternative winner will be contacted, the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
7. The prize details will be sent via special delivery post once the winner has responded to confirmation of their win, the winner must accept responsibility for rearranging re-delivery or collection of the prize details from the Post Office if there is no reply when delivery takes place.
8. The Promoter is not liable for any entries that are lost, delayed or damaged, or any technical problems on the text platform preventing entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the rights to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the promoter if so requested, with no further recompense.
Closing Date : 26th July 2012
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!