Female First has teamed up with American Express® to offer 3 lucky people the chance to win a pair of tickets to the exclusive screening of Pretty in Pink on 23rd August at one of London’s most iconic venues.
The Film4 Summer Screen, which runs from 16th- 27th August at Somerset House, forms part of the award winning, American Express Preferred Seating Programme. Visit amex.co.uk for more information
The stunning courtyard will be transformed into a beautiful open air cinema to host a variety of films, on a state-of-the-art screen, including three UK premieres.
Pretty in Pink is a high-school romantic-comedy starring Molly Ringwald who is the quirky girl from the wrong side of the tracks, while dreamy Andrew McCarthy, is the rich kid who finds himself drawn to her.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the Summer Screen, just answer the following question:
Which iconic London venue is hosting the Summer Screen?
A. Somerset House
B. Buckingham Palace
C. Royal Albert Hall
Terms and conditions:
1. To enter this competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. The closing date is 22nd August and Female First reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
3. If you win the competition, we will notify you via e-mail.
4. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
5. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
6. The Summer Screen prize includes the following: 3 pairs of tickets to Pretty in Pink at Somerset House in London on 23rd August. The prize is subject to availability and date alteration. The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and no cash alternative is available. The prize does not include food/drink, travel or accommodation.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, American Express reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. American Express takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or other consequences that are in any way associated with this prize and competition.
Closing Date : 22nd August 2012
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!