To celebrate the release of The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital Download from 3rd December we are offering two lucky readers the chance to win the must own DVD of the year on DVD.
It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good.
For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act.
But everything will change with the arrival of a cunning cat burglar with a mysterious agenda. Far more dangerous, however, is the emergence of Bane, a masked terrorist whose ruthless plans for Gotham drive Bruce out of his self-imposed exile. But even if he dons the cape and cowl again, Batman may be no match for Bane.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, simply answer the following question:
The composer of The Dark Knight Rises received an Academy Award® for his original score for The Lion King. More recently, he was nominated for Best Original Score for Christopher Nolan’s Inception.
Name this composer.
1. Hans Zimmer
2. Danny Elfman
3. John Williams
For more information on The Dark Knight Rises visit the official Facebook page www.facebook.com/TheDarkKnightRisesUK
The Dark Knight Rises is released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download from 3rd December.
©2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on 16th December
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for two winners is a copy of The Dark Knight Rises on DVD
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
Closing Date : 16th December 2012
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!