We’ve teamed up with the world’s biggest movie makers to bring you the latest Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download releases you can buy, watch, own and keep for the perfect Movie Weekender.
Staying in is the new going out and what’s better than chilling out and watching a great film? Absolutely nothing! Movie Weekender aims to celebrate your love of the movie watching lifestyle – be that the latest new releases, re-discovering those forgotten favourites or the ones you may have missed first time around.
Feeling sad? Sing about it. Feeling happy? Sing about it. Is there anything better than belting out a classic like ‘And I’m Telling You’ (yes you tell ‘em Effie!) or pretending to dance around on the beach like Moana? You might think of musicals as the products of Broadway and The West End but some unforgettable and hilarious performances were birthed on screen and will get you singing along like nothing else can. Ahead of the release of the star-studded Sing on 22nd May, and the shining star of this year’s awards season, La La Land on 15th May, we have pulled together a bundle of perfectly tuned musical DVDs!
For your chance to win a the perfect bundle containing Dream Girls, Pitch Perfect 1&2, Moana, Sing and La La Land, simply answer the question below…
What is the most popular film-watching snack?
- Chocolate digestive biscuits
Like MOVIE WEEKENDER on Facebook and follow @MovieWeekender on Twitter. Join the conversation via the hashtag #MovieWeekender
Terms and conditions1. Closing date for entry is 11th June 2017.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter, consumers must; answer the question above.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. All eligible entries to be received by midnight.
6. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date, under independent supervision.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 working days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives are available.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
11. By entering this free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
Promoter: Female First. 69-71 Gerard St, Ashton in Makerfield, Wigan, WN4 9AG.