The Guilt Trip
In cinemas everywhere from March 8, Mother’s Day Weekend!
In the first ever mother-son road trip movie, Andy Brewster (Seth Rogen) is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, and who better to accompany him than his overbearing mother Joyce (Barbra Streisand).
After deciding to start his adventure with a quick visit at Mum's, Andy is guilted into bringing her along for the ride. Across 3,000 miles of ever-changing landscape, he is constantly aggravated by her antics, but over time he comes to realise that their lives have more in common than he originally thought. His mother's advice might end up being exactly what he needs.
To celebrate the release we've partnered up with Paramount Pictures UK and SenSpa to offer 1 lucky user the chance to win a luxurious spa break for 2 at SenSpa's unique Thai spa located in the highly commended 4 star Careys Manor Hotel in the New Forest, Hampshire. The perfect treat for Mother's Day!
Recently been voted ‘Best Spa in the South' by the good spa guide, this gorgeous break includes 1 night in a double/twin superior Oakwood room with a 3-course dinner in the two AA rosette Manor Restaurant.
The next day, you'll enjoy a New Forest breakfast before entering the spa where you can indulge in the superb facilities including a hydrotherapy pool, ozone swimming pool, herbal sauna, crystal steam room, experience showers, ice room, tepidarium, laconicum and relaxation areas. Lunch in the Zen Garden Restaurant and selected refreshments will also be provided.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize all you have to do is answer this question:
Who plays Seth Rogen's mother in The Guilt Trip?
2. Tina Turner
© 2013 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and conditions:
* The prize is a 1 night stay for 2 at SenSpa's Thai spa at the Careys Manor Hotel in the New Forest, Hampshire. The prize includes a 1 night stay in a double/twin superior Oakwood room with a 3-course dinner in the two AA rosette Manor Restaurant, a New Forest breakfast on the second day plus full use of the spa facilities. Lunch in the Zen Garden Restaurant and selected refreshments will also be provided. No travel or others expenses are included.
* Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
* The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
* The sponsor is Paramount Pictures UK and SenSpa.
* The closing date is 7th April 2013.
* Proof of identity and age may be required.
* Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
* All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
* Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
* No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
* The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
* The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
* Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
* The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
* In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
* The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
* The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
* Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
* Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
* Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
* Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
* Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
* The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
* In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
Closing Date : 7th April 2013
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!