To celebrate the release of Victoria & Abdul, in UK cinemas from September 15th, we’ve teamed up with Universal Pictures to give you the chance to win a regal merchandise pack including:
1 x Leather notebook 1 x Tea towel 1 x Writing pen 1 x Umbrella
Victoria & Abdul is the extraordinary true story of an unexpected friendship in the later years of Queen Victoria’s (Academy Award winner Judi Dench) remarkable rule. When Abdul Karim (Ali Fazal), a young clerk, travels from India to participate in the Queen’s Golden Jubilee, he is surprised to find favour with the Queen herself. As the Queen questions the constrictions of her long-held position, the two forge an unlikely and devoted alliance with a loyalty to one another that her household and inner circle all attempt to destroy. As the friendship deepens, the Queen begins to see a changing world through new eyes and joyfully reclaims her humanity.
Victoria & Abdul is directed by Stephen Frears (The Queen, Philomena) and written by Lee Hall (Billy Elliot), based on the book ‘Victoria & Abdul: The True Story of the Queen’s Closest Confidant’ by Shrabani Basu.
View the Victoria & Abdul trailer here:
For your chance to win, just answer the below question:
Q. Who is the director of Victoria & Abdul?
a) Judi Dench
b) Ali Fazal
c) Stephen Frears
VICTORIA & ABDUL – OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS
VICTORIA & ABDUL Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaAndAbdulUK/
Universal Pictures UK YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/universalpicturesuk
Universal Pictures UK Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/universalpicturesuk
Universal Pictures UK Twitter: https://twitter.com/universaluk
Terms and conditions
- Closing date 03/10/17
- No alternative prize available
- The prize must be delivered to one UK address.
- All prizes elements are subject to availability.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
- If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited.