EE is offering you the chance to win an exclusive British Academy Film Awards goody bag, worth £500.
Vote for the EE Rising Star Award, the only award presented at the EE British Academy Film Awards to be voted for by the British public, at www.ee.co.uk/BAFTA for another chance to win a BAFTA 2016 VIP experience.
Voting opens on Wednesday 6th January 2016 and closes on Friday 12th February 2016.
The exclusive goody bag includes:
- EE Capture Cam: EE's ultra-compact and wearable 4G-enabled camera is perfect for capturing & live-steaming action on the go
- A 375ml bottle of Taittinger
- A 750ml bottle of Villa Maria
- La Vie Est Belle Lancôme Perfume
- Fortnum and Mason Teas
- Charles Worthington: Volume and Bounce Shampoo, Conditioner and Crème
- Bottle Green 75cl
- Savoy Cocktail Book
- Evian Facial Brumisateur Spray
- Cross Stratford Matt Black Ballpen
- Hackett Playing Cards
To be in with the chance of winning the goody bag, just answer the following question:
Who won the EE Rising Star Award in 2015?
- Jack O'Connell
- Will Poulter
- Juno Temple
Tagged in Baftas
Closing Date : 8th February 2016
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!