"I love you right up to the moon - and back"
We're getting into the Valentine's Day spirit and giving you the chance to win a copy of Amazon's number one selling Valentine's book Guess How Much I Love You!
Five winners will each receive a copy of Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney along with a comfort blanket (for those Valentine's snuggles), hare ears (for those Valentine's giggles), a tote bag and poster!
Sometimes, when you love someone very, very much, you want to find a way of describing how much you treasure them. But, as Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare discover, love is not always an easy thing to measure. This lovely board book edition is the perfect way to tell someone special how much you love them on Valentine's Day.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following question:
On which day is Valentine's Day celebrated?
- February 12th
- March 14th
- February 14th
Guess How Much I Love You - © 2016 Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens at 9am Tuesday 9th February
- Competition closes at 12pm on 9th March.
- Entries after the closing date will not be considered
- Open to UK residents only and over 13 years of age
- Prize for 5 (FIVE) winners is 1 (ONE) x board book copy of Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney, 1 (ONE) x Guess How Much I Love You comfort blanket, 1 (ONE) x Guess How Much I Love You Poster, 1 (ONE) x Guess How Much I Love You tote bag
- Winners will be contacted via email and asked to supply their full postal address for prize fulfilment
- Failure to respond to notification of winning with full postal details will void the prize and the promoter reserves the right to select an other winner
- The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the confirmation of delivery address
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries and notified by the site.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- Winner's details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Closing Date : 9th March 2016
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!