To celebrate the UK release of How To Be Single on February 19th 2016, we're giving away 5 bundles of girls' night out swag for you to share with your friends on your next night night. This includes a snazzy pair of roll up pumps, sunglasses, umbrella, wine glasses and a t-shirt.
There's a right way to be single, a wrong way to be single, and then... there's Alice. And Robin. Lucy. Meg. Tom. David. New York City is full of lonely hearts seeking the right match, be it a love connection, a hook-up, or something in the middle. And somewhere between the teasing texts and one-night stands, what these unmarrieds all have in common is the need to learn how to be single in a world filled with ever-evolving definitions of love. Sleeping around in the city that never sleeps was never so much fun.
How To Be Single stars Dakota Johnson (Fifty Shades of Grey), Rebel Wilson (Pitch Perfect), Damon Wayans, Jr. (Let's Be Cops), Anders Holm (Bad Neighbours, The Intern), Alison Brie (Get Hard), Nicholas Braun (The Perks of Being a Wallflower), Jake Lacy (HBO's Girls), with Jason Mantzoukas (Bad Neighbours, TV's The League) and Leslie Mann (This is 40).
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize all you have to do is answer this question:
How to Be Single stars this Australian comedic actress, who shot to stardom via her breakthrough roles in the films Bridesmaids and the Pitch Perfect films. Name this actress.
- Rebel Wilson
- Dakota Johnson
- Leslie Mann
How To Be Single previews on Valentine's Day and opens in UK cinemas wide February 19th.
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- This competition is not open to employees of Female First, Warner Bros UK or associated agents of those companies
- To enter the competition answer the multiple choice question
- Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given
- The competition is open until 3rd March
- 5 winner/s will each receive 1(one) bundle of merchandise including:roll up pumps, sunglasses, umbrella, wine glasses and a t-shirt
- Prizes will be dispatched four weeks after the competition closing date
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner
- The Editor's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into
- If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
Closing Date : 4th March 2016
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!