Get ready for the summer holidays with a journey Down Under to discover the incredible true story of Oddball & the Penguins , and how a troublemaking Maremma sheepdog became guardian to an endangered colony of Australia's adorable Little Penguins. Oddball & the Penguins is out on DVD, On Demand and Digital HD 6th June and to celebrate this exciting Home Entertainment release we are giving away 3 DVDs to 3 lucky winners!
Off the coast from the small town of Warrnambool lies Middle Island, a sanctuary once home to thousands of the world's smallest penguins. But since foxes learned to cross the shallow channel to the island, penguin numbers have plunged. And if they fall below ten, park ranger Emily Marsh will be out of a job.
And at the centre of everything is Oddball, Swampy's rambunctious Maremma sheepdog. After Oddball goes on an off-leash run that nearly destroys Main Street, tensions rise. If the sanctuary closes, Emily plans to take Olivia and move away with Bradley, an American tourism consultant. So now Swampy might lose his daughter and granddaughter as well.
The solution comes when local chicken farmer, Swampy, rescues an injured penguin from the island. To his amazing he discovers that his rambunctious Maremma sheepdog, Oddball - who can't bring himself to guard chickens - is an expert at guarding penguins. With two weeks until the final penguin count, Swampy and Olivia devise a crazy plan - train the rambunctious and unpredictable Oddball to protect the penguins and save the sanctuary, while somehow keeping the operation a secret from everyone.
Oddball & the Penguins is out on DVD, On Demand and Digital HD 6th June
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting prize, all you need to do is answer the question below:
What is the name of Swampy's Maremma sheepdog?
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close on 3rd July
- Open to UK residents only
- FemaleFirst is the competition promoter
- Prize for each of 3 (three) winners is 1 x Oddball & the Penguins DVD
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be used in connection with any other competition or promotion
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Icon. In this situation, Icon may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Icon or parties connected to Icon as a result
Closing Date : 3rd July 2016
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!