Corey Haim's mother flushed the tragic star's prescription drug stash down the toilet after the actor was pronounced dead - because she didn't want them falling into the wrong hands.
In newly-released documents, Judy Haim told cops that she had flushed away pills she found in bottles upon her return from the Burbank, California hospital, where her son was pronounced dead on 10 March (10).
According to the autopsy report, released on Tuesday (04May10) by Los Angeles County Coroners officials, Haim confessed to getting rid of the medication, admitting "she didn't know the police would be responding to her residence."
Haim's mom also told officials he may have used marijuana at some point in the days before his death, according to TMZ.com.
The autopsy report has ruled Haim died of natural causes and not from a drug overdose, as initially suspected.
Tagged in Corey Haim