- Oven temperature 180C/gas 4
- 1 pack of fresh filo pastry
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ ripe pineapple, core removed and cut into wedges
- 2-3 peaches or apricots, stones removed and halved
- Clarks Vanilla Maple syrup
- 1 tbls white rum (optional)
- 100g mascarpone
- 1 tbls pistachio nuts, chopped
- Prepare the filo baskets before you are ready to cook the fruit. Cut each sheet of filo pastry into 6 rectangles and brush liberally with butter.
- Use to line a 6 hole muffin tin and dust with cinnamon. Repeat the process and brush generously with melted butter.
- Cook in the centre of a hot oven for about 5 minutes until crisp and golden brown. Remove to a cooling rack.
- Place the mascarpone in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of pistachio nuts and a good glug of Clarks Maple syrup. Mix well.
- Griddle the fruit over medium coals until beginning to soften and caramelise.
- Place the cooked fruit on a plate and drizzle with Clarks Maple syrup.
- Pile the fruit into a filo pastry basket, top with the mascarpone and serve drizzled with maple syrup and rum (optional).
Recipe courtesy of Clarks maple syrup.
Tagged in Recipe