Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 3 raspberry Swiss rolls, sliced
- 800g strawberries, de-stalked and cut into halves, reserve some for decoration
- 300g raspberries, reserve some for decoration
- 360g blueberries, reserve some for decoration
- 500g fresh vanilla custard
- 2x 450g Rachel's Low Fat Raspberry Bio Live Yogurt
- 600ml whipping cream
- Begin by layering the Swiss roll on the base followed by the fruits, custard and yogurt. Repeat the layers until the serving dish is three quarters full - you really can't go wrong!
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and either pipe or spoon into the dish to finish the trifle layers.
- Decorate with scattered fruit and serve immediately.
Per serving: 277kcal, Protein: 5.8g, Carbs: 31.8g, Fat: 15.2g, Sat Fat: 8.2g, Fibre: 3.0g, Sugar: 26.4g, Salt: 0.1g
Cost per serving: £1.46
Tagged in Recipe